Author Topic: Lee Zeldin Will Not Challenge Ronna McDaniel: Her Victory Is ‘Pre-Baked by Design’  (Read 450 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lee Zeldin Will Not Challenge Ronna McDaniel: Her Victory Is ‘Pre-Baked by Design’

Hannah Bleau 7 Dec 2022

Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) announced on Wednesday that he will not challenge Republican National Committee (RNC) chairwoman Ronna McDaniel for the leadership position due to the fact that her victory is “pre-baked by design.” However, he made clear that it is not a signal of support for McDaniel, as the New York congressman said she should not be running again.

It has been rumored for weeks that Zeldin, who ran one of the closest gubernatorial races in the Empire State in two decades, has been considering a bid for RNC chairman. Earlier this week, Zeldin confirmed that he has been “seriously considering” the requests to run and said he would announce his decision on Wednesday so as not to take away from the runoff election in Georgia, which resulted in a victory for Democrat Raphael Warnock (D-GA). 

However, despite the requests for Zeldin to run, he announced — on Wednesday, as promised — that he will not.

“RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel should not run for a 4th term. I won’t be running for RNC Chair at this time with McDaniel’s reelection pre-baked by design, but that doesn’t mean she should even be running again,” he explained.

“It’s time the GOP elects new leadership! It’s time for fresh blood!” he exclaimed, providing his full statement:

https://twitter.com/leezeldin/status/1600475213027606530

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/07/lee-zeldin-will-not-challenge-ronna-mcdaniel-her-victory-pre-baked-design/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Of McDaniel, Ned Ryun writes:

Ned Ryun
@nedryun
Hearing that @GOPChairwoman spent seven figures on private jets, six figures on staff spa retreats, tens of thousands on clothes at Nordstrom. All party funds, BTW. Oh, and if we lose GA tonight she’ll be 0 for 5 in elections while chair. . .
9:24 PM · Dec 6, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Rich Baris "The People's Pundit"
@Peoples_Pundit
Oh snap. What he means with "pre-baked by design" is that she's essentially bribing and threatening everyone. Prior to the challenge, potentially disloyal members were dealt with.

Everyone else is scared now.
11:35 AM · Dec 7, 2022

Offline mountaineer

Ned Ryun
@nedryun
People appear semi-confused as to why Ronna Romney McDaniel, after a tenure of failure and losing, would run again for a 4th term? Reason: where else is someone like Ronna gonna make $400k plus probably double that with lifestyle perks of private jets, etc?
Answer: nowhere. . .
9:36 AM · Dec 8, 2022

Ned Ryun
@nedryun
That’s why she’s clinging to it. Based off pretty strong rumors she’s tried to leave RNC gig before. I believe it was Katie Walsh shopping Ronna around for corporate gigs. No one bit, at all. So she ran again. And now wants to run again because no one will ever pay her that much.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Seems Kabuki theatre reaches way past the floors of congress.

All scripted, all corrupt, all political self interest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well, at least Mr. Zeldin is a realist.

Aside:
Why put a woman into a job that needs a man to fight for the party...?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Well, at least Mr. Zeldin is a realist.

Aside:
Why put a woman into a job that needs a man to fight for the party...?

OK, I'll pretend that you just didn't seriously post that sexist comment.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ned Ryun
@nedryun
People appear semi-confused as to why Ronna Romney McDaniel, after a tenure of failure and losing, would run again for a 4th term? Reason: where else is someone like Ronna gonna make $400k plus probably double that with lifestyle perks of private jets, etc?
Answer: nowhere. . .

Ned Ryun
@nedryun
That’s why she’s clinging to it. Based off pretty strong rumors she’s tried to leave RNC gig before. I believe it was Katie Walsh shopping Ronna around for corporate gigs. No one bit, at all. So she ran again. And now wants to run again because no one will ever pay her that much.

Then there's the issue that she has to be around to help her Uncle Mittens.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

.  .  . due to the fact that her victory is “pre-baked by design.”

Her victory is pre-baked by the rules changes put in place at the 2016 RNC Convention.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-