Author Topic: Biggs: I’m Running To Replace Kevin McCarthy As House Speaker And Break The Establishment  (Read 141 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biggs: I’m Running To Replace Kevin McCarthy As House Speaker And Break The Establishment
 December 6, 2022

It is time. It is time for new leadership of the U.S. House of Representatives.

People are thrilled that Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s reign of Leftist extremism is ending. The question is whether we will be treated to the status quo that will move us along the same path, though perhaps more slowly.

Will we elect an establishment Republican as the speaker — think Paul Ryan, or in this case, Ryan’s right-hand man, Kevin McCarthy.

The Left wants to see a McCarthy Speakership, as outgoing Majority Whip Clyburn said. Establishment Republicans want to see a continuation of the Swamp, as Paul Ryan has endorsed McCarthy for speaker. And, even phony conservative types, claim that McCarthy is the only guy for them (see radio talker Mark Levin for example, who after blasting McCarthy for years has decided that he is perfect for the job).

And people wonder why the establishment is the establishment.

The purpose of the establishment is not to better the lives of Americans, the purpose is to gain and keep power. If anyone besides the establishment class experiences positive effects from the rule of the establishment, it is merely serendipitous.

more
https://www.tampafp.com/biggs-im-running-to-replace-kevin-mccarthy-as-house-speaker-and-break-the-establishment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Already called my rep.  that I support Biggs for Speaker.

ABMc

Anyone But McCarthy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.