Author Topic: TODAY: Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony Honoring the United States Capitol Police & those who prote  (Read 819 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

TODAY: Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony Honoring the United States Capitol Police & those who protected the Capitol on 1/6
Twitter, Jan , 2022, Chad Pergram

Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram

Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony Honoring the United States Capitol Police, the Washington D.C Metropolitan Police and those who protected the Capitol on 1/6 today

5:06 AM · Dec 6, 2022

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1600069179608014853

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The bitch Gayle King gave the story 5 mnutes this morning on CBS news....

5 more minutes than anything involved with Musk's Twitter story.  Hmm..  which was a bigger story?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

"During Congressional Gold Medal ceremony for Jan. 6 police, representatives of those receiving awards shake hands with Schumer then walk past McConnell and McCarthy."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/HowardMortman/status/1600166569807872000

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I turned it off...what a bunch of baloney!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Why would anybody risk their lives to protect the turds in Congress?  They no longer represent the will of the people who vote for them.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

"During Congressional Gold Medal ceremony for Jan. 6 police, representatives of those receiving awards shake hands with Schumer then walk past McConnell and McCarthy."
Clownish, classless behavior. I'm sure they received their instructions from Pelosi and Schumer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Mitch McConnell thanks January 6 police ‘for saving our country’
By Steven Nelson   
December 6, 2022 1:27pm

WASHINGTON — Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell thanked police officers Thursday for “saving our country” by defending Congress from a mob of then-President Donald Trump’s supporters on Jan. 6, 2021.

The Kentucky Republican hailed members of the US Capitol Police and DC Metropolitan Police departments during the presentation of the Congressional Gold Medal to the forces that battled rioters who disrupted certification of Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election.

“Because of your bravery and professionalism, Congress finished our job that very night. Because you honor your oath to support and defend the Constitution, we were able to honor ours,” McConnell said in the Capitol Rotunda.

“That is a reality that was made especially clear 23 months ago, but it is true every single day,” he added. “Thank you for having our backs. Thank you for saving our country. Thank you for being not just our friends but our heroes.”

more
WASHINGTON — Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell thanked police officers Thursday for “saving our country” by defending Congress from a mob of then-President Donald Trump’s supporters on Jan. 6, 2021.

The Kentucky Republican hailed members of the US Capitol Police and DC Metropolitan Police departments during the presentation of the Congressional Gold Medal to the forces that battled rioters who disrupted certification of Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election.

“Because of your bravery and professionalism, Congress finished our job that very night. Because you honor your oath to support and defend the Constitution, we were able to honor ours,” McConnell said in the Capitol Rotunda.

“That is a reality that was made especially clear 23 months ago, but it is true every single day,” he added. “Thank you for having our backs. Thank you for saving our country. Thank you for being not just our friends but our heroes.”

https://nypost.com/2022/12/06/mitch-mcconnell-thanks-january-6-cops-for-saving-our-country/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
By Steven Nelson   

McConnell is a bigger enemy to conservatives than we ever conceived.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Congressional Gold Metal is no longer worth any of the gold teeth in a pimps mouth.

Hell,the pimps are more respectable. After all,they aren't trying to claim they are heroes.

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone that was awarded that medal legitimacy by protecting the people instead of being pimpled out by the criminal element that has been running this  country.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just out of curiousity,were their names and photos published? If they were,some of them might consider moving to another location ASAP.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

Mitch,the Bitch,has never cared anything about anybody but Mitch,the Bitch,with the possible exception of some selected members of his immediate family.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

I've seen him as an enemy to conservatism for a very long time. It's just more clearly evident.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Bread and circuses for election fraud deniers.

By Steven Nelson   

"Ashli Babbitt" --- say her name, Mitch.

"During Congressional Gold Medal ceremony for Jan. 6 police, representatives of those receiving awards shake hands with Schumer then walk past McConnell and McCarthy."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/HowardMortman/status/1600166569807872000

bennyjohnson
@bennyjohnson

You know how to prevent this kind of humiliation?

Power.

Raw power.

Make them fear you.

Investigations into the FBI instigators in the J6 crowd. Investigations of Capitol Police opening doors. Investigations into Pelosi denying National Guard. Prosecutions. Jail

That’s it

1:44 PM · Dec 6, 2022

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Congress awards gold medals to police who defended Capitol on Jan. 6

By Eugene Scott
December 6, 2022 at 1:07 p.m. EST

The law enforcement officers who protected lawmakers while defending the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack were awarded Congressional Gold Medals — the highest honor from Congress — nearly two years after the insurrection.

The ceremony took place Tuesday in the Capitol Rotunda, a site many supporters of Donald Trump entered illegally with the hopes of stopping Congress from counting the electoral votes for Joe Biden and overturning the 2020 presidential election.

“Our nation suffered the most staggering assault on democracy since the Civil War,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said during the ceremony, which drew lawmakers, police officers and family members. “January 6th was a day of horror and heartbreak. Yet it’s also a moment of extraordinary heroism.”

The awards recognized the U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Metropolitan Police and were given to several law enforcement members and surviving family members.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/12/06/congress-jan-6-police-gold-medal/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Did the black cop who murdered the white Ashley Babbitt also get a medal?  If he had been white and she black, I'll assure you he wouldn't have. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Disgusting event, made even worse by Turtle for honoring and drooling over these criminal police.

Wonder if Ashli Babbit's name came up yesterday?  /s

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Did the black cop who murdered the white Ashley Babbitt also get a medal?  If he had been white and she black, I'll assure you he wouldn't have. :nono:

Did you see and remember the interview with this cop?  Despicable POS had no emotion or remorse.  After killing her at what....  10 feet in cold blood? 

Online mountaineer

Rob O'Donnell
@odonnell_r
A Border Patrol Agent was killed in the line of duty chasing illegal immigrants this morning, where’s his Congressional Gold Medal?

More CBP Agents have committed suicide the past 10 years (147) then the Capitol Police have lost in the line of Duty since their inception (7)
10:20 AM · Dec 7, 2022

"Schumer: "I think the January 6 hearings played an important effect [on the midterm elections] because people didn't just read about something that happened once but every night, they saw on TV these insurrectionists."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1600510238498725890

Online Hoodat

Did they give medals to the persons who killed Ashli Babbitt and Rosanne Boyland?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

This guy is or was a Capitol Police officer who testified before the Jan. 6 commission.
He most recently was seen schmoozing with Hunter Biden at the state dinner. Here he is with noted leftwing nutcase Kathy Griffin, toasting with F**k Trump mugs.

Nothing to see here. Hand him a gold medal.