Author Topic: Streisand Sings Praises of Clinton's Global Initiative  (Read 202 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Streisand Sings Praises of Clinton's Global Initiative
« on: December 06, 2022, 12:32:46 pm »
Streisand Sings Praises of Clinton's Global Initiative
Thursday, 06 October 2005 12:00 AM EDT

The news of late is confirming my theory and converting "Hollywood Nation" into a tagline.

Just look. We have the U.S. Supreme Court accepting the appeal of ex-stripper Anna Nicole Smith.

We have celebrities Rob Reiner, Warren Beatty and Ben Affleck being touted as candidates for governor, governor and senator.

Babs recently attended Bill Clinton's globalists convention and was really impressed with a speech given by Al Gore.

Streisand called Gore's talk "the highlight" of the event.

At "Al Gore's compelling luncheon panel discussion on global warming," Streisand gushed, "he passionately stressed that our world no longer has a climate problem, we are in a climate emergency."

Climate emergency? I've heard that phrase before.

Just a short while ago Streisand informed ABC's Diane Sawyer that we were "in a global warming emergency state." 

https://www.newsmax.com/pre-2008/streisand-sings-praises-clinton-s/2005/10/06/id/681427/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Streisand Sings Praises of Clinton's Global Initiative
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 12:35:44 pm »
From Hollyweird: "You scumbag paupers sacrifice your lives and happiness in the name of global warming, but we have too much money to sacrifice ours." ****slapping
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson