Author Topic: GREGORY WRIGHTSTONE: “Reasonable” Concessions to Climate Hysteria Lack Reason  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GREGORY WRIGHTSTONE: “Reasonable” Concessions to Climate Hysteria Lack Reason
10 hours ago Guest Blogger 13 Comments
by Gregory Wrightstone

First, there is no climate emergency. Claims to the contrary are based on exaggerations of carbon dioxide’s warming effect and computer models that have proven unreliable.

As Republicans settle into the leadership of the new House of Representatives, we are hoping for clearer congressional thinking about the climate issue. However, there is work to do on the Conservative Climate Caucus.

“Republicans have solutions to reduce world emissions while providing affordable, reliable, and clean energy to our allies across the globe,” said Rep. John Curtis of Utah, caucus chairman, in a news release last month. We infer that carbon dioxide are the emissions of concern because they are most often cited by alarmists as a climate wrecker.

Rep. Curtis’s assumption that there is a need to decrease CO2 emissions is a delusion divorced from reality and unsubstantiated by science. This absurdity regularly is perpetuated by people wanting to sound reasonable in an atmosphere of hysteria and political chicanery.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/12/05/gregory-wrightstone-reasonable-concessions-to-climate-hysteria-lack-reason/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson