Author Topic: MSNBC Tries to Conflate Kanye West’s Antisemitic Rants with Conservative Values  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC Tries to Conflate Kanye West’s Antisemitic Rants with Conservative Values

Alana Mastrangelo 5 Dec 2022

MSNBC commentators and hosts made an effort to conflate Kanye West’s recent antisemitic rants with conservative values shortly after the rapper’s appearance on the Alex Jones Show, where he bizarrely stated, “I like Hitler,” and referred to himself as a “Nazi,” among other sentiments.

“This kind of embrace, the most bigoted hatful fringe elements is emblematic of the bigger vibes of conservatism,” MSNBC’s Chris Hayes said.

“The ‘red pill’ often ends up being, like, ‘See through the liberal media, and see that the world is controlled by a Jewish conspiracy,'” Hayes added.

Another commentator on MSNBC was heard bizarrely referring to the Republican Party as the “Herschel Walker Nazi Trump Party.”

“Many other Republican leaders are still dancing around this,” the MSNBC guest said. “And these swing voters in Atlanta, they’re going to turn out to vote for the Herschel Walker Nazi Trump Party? I just don’t think they are.”

Another MSNBC contributor stated, “The Republican Party has been trying to prop Kanye West up, because they like having him echoing their white nationalist talking points, except that now he’s getting too extreme for even them.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/05/msnbc-tries-to-conflate-kanye-wests-antisemitic-rants-with-conservative-values/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

But of course they do.  It's the same impulse as Stalin calling Trotsky a fascist.  The Left always regards everyone opposed to whatever happens to be the normative Left of the day, be it the Comintern when the Soviet Union still existed, or the wokerati today, as interchangeable, and thus all "fascists" and "Nazis".  Give them anything with which they can pretend to validate the absurd identification of advocates of the American Constitutional order, traditional morals, free-market economics, individualism, indivual responsibility, or any other idea opposed to them with Nazism and they're all over it like white on the finest high-grade sushi rice.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 11:07:08 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online mountaineer

I'm really tired of being equated with an anti-Semite or any other type of bigot just because my voter registration says Republican.

The left always, without fail, accuses conservatives of doing the very thing of which the left is guilty. I'm not the one bashing Orthodox Jews on the head in NYC. I'm not the one vandalizing Jewish cemeteries.

I'm the one sending money to Magen David Adom every year.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

It's ironic that it was a Republican President, Donald Trump, that finally recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Ye is mentally ill.  It makes for great ratings.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.