Author Topic: Political Graphics 2023  (Read 393619 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Political Graphics 2023
« Reply #10150 on: December 30, 2023, 03:45:04 am »
@roamer_1

You and your fellow rabid anti-Trumpers ought to know all there is to know about being shameless. You spend 100 times more effort at trying to get Trump to lose than you do the Dim candidate,and your hatred is all based on envy.

No... I correct the record OR I defend Conservatism. It's what I do. And I will NEVER support big.gov on the right... Which is what Tumpy is, and why he gets flak from me. No one in my lifetime has done more damage to fiscal conservatism and libertarianism. No one. He's the champ.

And you want me to vote for more of that? You've got to have a screw loose to even try. Hell no.

It is because of "purists" like you that Biden got elected.

Yeah... Next time bring a Conservative instead of a NYC liberal.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10151 on: December 30, 2023, 03:57:07 am »
@roamer_1

You and your fellow rabid anti-Trumpers ought to know all there is to know about being shameless. You spend 100 times more effort at trying to get Trump to lose than you do the Dim candidate,and your hatred is all based on envy.

It is because of "purists" like you that Biden got elected.
Nah. You give the antis too much credit. It was the Democrat Fraud Machine, in plain sight of video cameras, tallies on TV switching votes, trucked in extra ballots, precincts with more votes counted than voters, and a host of other shenanigans that got a guy who campaigned from his basement into the White House. The Election was stolen, blatantly, brazenly, in one of the most egregious coups this nation or any other has ever seen, and the only blood shed belonged to some unarmed protesters.  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #10152 on: December 30, 2023, 04:05:01 am »
@AllThatJazzZ

That sign was probably put up be a Dim,or one of their allies that claims to be a Republican,but would rather  see Biden re-elected than see Trump win.

But of course,jealousy has nothing to do with  it,right?

@sneakypete

Nevertheless, it was brought here to a conservative forum where there are numerous Christians who would consider it distasteful at best. Let's not blame this on the Dems.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10153 on: December 30, 2023, 06:19:24 am »

100% TRUTH! Someone had to say it!
It is a JOKE, people! Remember FUNNY? Damn Boy! Nothing like being Liberal/NeverTrump to erase any sense of HUMOR.
Liberals have NO no ... l'esprit de la vie.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10154 on: December 30, 2023, 07:24:20 am »
It is a JOKE, people! Remember FUNNY? Damn Boy! Nothing like being Liberal/NeverTrump to erase any sense of HUMOR.

Outright blasphemy is no joke.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10155 on: December 30, 2023, 07:39:38 am »
According to snopes:

The sign is one of many posted by a fervent Trump critic and is meant to be taken mockingly rather than literally.

In February 2020, social media users began asking us about a photograph showing the yard of a house festooned with U.S. flags and Trump 2020 campaign signs, with one of the latter bearing text reading, "God Bows Down to President Donald J Trump — Declares 'He Is Perfect'":

The photograph is real and depicts a sign posted by an Asbury Park, New Jersey, resident named David Sander.

However, Sander is definitely not a Trump supporter.
Since the 2016 election, Sander has posted over a hundred signs in his yard bearing messages that criticize and poke fun at the current chief executive:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #10156 on: December 30, 2023, 01:35:00 pm »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #10157 on: December 30, 2023, 01:42:12 pm »

Recommended

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10158 on: December 30, 2023, 01:42:56 pm »
Nah. You give the antis too much credit. It was the Democrat Fraud Machine, in plain sight of video cameras, tallies on TV switching votes, trucked in extra ballots, precincts with more votes counted than voters, and a host of other shenanigans that got a guy who campaigned from his basement into the White House. The Election was stolen, blatantly, brazenly, in one of the most egregious coups this nation or any other has ever seen, and the only blood shed belonged to some unarmed protesters.  **nononono*

@Smokin Joe

And NO ONE in a position to do anything about it gives a damn.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #10159 on: December 30, 2023, 01:43:49 pm »

Recommended

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10160 on: December 30, 2023, 01:45:17 pm »

@240B

I am not a Christian,or a member of any  other religious cult,and even *I* find it offensive.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10161 on: December 30, 2023, 02:55:12 pm »
@240B

I am not a Christian,or a member of any  other religious cult

@sneakypete

So your existence is just random fodder from a lighting strike in a methane pool to 4B years later typing on a machine, and communicating with 100's via electronic means at near the speed of light?  Or comprehend how one human mind could construct complex melodic patterns like Beethoven that defy explanation?

You might want to do a few self-awareness exercises before slamming anyone's elses concept of a higher being Bud.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 02:57:00 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10162 on: December 30, 2023, 03:36:43 pm »
@sneakypete

@catfish1957

So your existence is just random fodder from a lighting strike in a methane pool to 4B years later typing on a machine, and communicating with 100's via electronic means at near the speed of light? 

Don't know,don't care. I DO believe that no  "magic fairy in the sky" created it all because there IF everything  was created by this fictional character,who,or what,created HIM?

Musta been magic,huh?

Or comprehend how one human mind could construct complex melodic patterns like Beethoven that defy explanation?

EVERYTHING you don't  understand defies explanation to you.

You might want to do a few self-awareness exercises before slamming anyone's elses concept of a higher being Bud.

You just go ahead and believe in all the "Magical Faries" you want to believe it,it changes nothing. When you die,that IS the end of "you" unless you sired or gave birth to children.

Life ain't a Disney film,bubba.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10163 on: December 30, 2023, 04:01:50 pm »
@sneakypete

Your level of anger at people of great faith, (which I am not btw) is really not healthy, and i hope as some point you find peace within yourself to deal with it.  For that, I really feel sorry for you.  As one of Science, I personally  have not been able to prescribe to an organized religion, but like I menitoned earlier, there is no way we got here via randomness.  There is some higher power.   And honestly, I am envious of those who have been able to extract faith.  They are lucky indeed, and not deserving of your scorn.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10164 on: December 30, 2023, 04:14:23 pm »
@sneakypete

Your level of anger at people of great faith, (which I am not btw) is really not healthy, and i hope as some point you find peace within yourself to deal with it.  For that, I really feel sorry for you.  As one of Science, I personally  have not been able to prescribe to an organized religion, but like I menitoned earlier, there is no way we got here via randomness.  There is some higher power.   And honestly, I am envious of those who have been able to extract faith.  They are lucky indeed, and not deserving of your scorn.

One day when I was very young, I reached down and picked up one of the leaves that were then blowing by. I took it home with me and dug out my handy dandy, straight out of a Cracker Jack box, magnifying glass and started closely examining that leaf. I'll just cut to the chase and say that, from that day to this, there has never been a doubt in my mind about order in the universe. It cannot possibly be random.

I am a member of one of the few remaining Churches that is still growing its membership.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10165 on: December 30, 2023, 04:19:57 pm »
One day when I was very young, I reached down and picked up one of the leaves that were then blowing by. I took it home with me and dug out my handy dandy, straight out of a Cracker Jack box, magnifying glass and started closely examining that leaf. I'll just cut to the chase and say that, from that day to this, there has never been a doubt in my mind about order in the universe. It cannot possibly be random.

I am a member of one of the few remaining Churches that is still growing its membership.

Excellent.  My moment of realization was when I was about 12, and listened to B's 5th symphony and knew at that exact moment that music of that level of complexity, perfection, and resonance had to have some level of divine intervention. The same could be said about some of the greater examples of art too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10166 on: December 30, 2023, 04:23:01 pm »
@Bigun Your experience reminds me of my dentist friend. His undergrad degree was in biology; he taught high school science before enrolling in dental school. He said his studies, especially of the microscopic world, showed him such intricate design, order and purpose that he concluded couldn't possibly have come about randomly. He became a believer in a loving, creative God.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10167 on: December 30, 2023, 04:52:46 pm »
Let's not have anymore arguing about Religion/Lack of Religion on the Political Graphics thread?

Thanks in Advance!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10168 on: December 30, 2023, 05:36:42 pm »
@Bigun Your experience reminds me of my dentist friend. His undergrad degree was in biology; he taught high school science before enrolling in dental school. He said his studies, especially of the microscopic world, showed him such intricate design, order and purpose that he concluded couldn't possibly have come about randomly. He became a believer in a loving, creative God.

I'm sure that was fairly common @mountaineer

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10169 on: December 30, 2023, 06:29:53 pm »
Yessir, Mr. @Cyber Liberty

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10170 on: December 30, 2023, 07:08:19 pm »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10171 on: December 30, 2023, 07:11:40 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10172 on: December 30, 2023, 10:44:45 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10173 on: December 30, 2023, 10:46:13 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10174 on: December 30, 2023, 10:53:24 pm »