Author Topic: Political Graphics 2023  (Read 393492 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Political Graphics 2023
« Reply #8175 on: August 24, 2023, 01:34:50 pm »

@DCPatriot

I remember it well from when I was  a kid,and for some odd reason it never occurred to me or anyone else I knew  to be offended. We all thought it was funny.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8176 on: August 24, 2023, 02:10:41 pm »
Chicken-sh*t Trump:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8177 on: August 24, 2023, 03:15:10 pm »

Yes everybody was OK with it in 1972, they even had fun singing along. But what's interesting is people were Ok with it long before that.

"My Ding-a-Ling" was originally recorded by Dave Bartholomew in 1952 for King Records. When Bartholomew moved to Imperial Records, he re-recorded the song under the new title, "Little Girl Sing Ting-a-Ling". In 1954, the Bees on Imperial released a version entitled "Toy Bell".

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8178 on: August 24, 2023, 04:17:39 pm »
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
These people are insane to think anyone doing these things is ever going to file a tax return.
This is as insane as DHS expecting illegals to show up to court months or years after they were released into America.
Government People live in a weird fantasy bubble which does not resemble reality in any way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8179 on: August 24, 2023, 04:24:53 pm »
These people are insane to think anyone doing these things is ever going to file a tax return.
This is as insane as DHS expecting illegals to show up to court months or years after they were released into America.
Government People live in a weird fantasy bubble which does not resemble reality in any way.

"... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one MAKES them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

......just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted -- and you create a nation of law-breakers -- and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with."

- p.411,
Ayn Rand, ATLAS SHRUGGED, Signet Books, NY, 1957
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8180 on: August 24, 2023, 04:30:34 pm »

Way back when Idaho implemented a marijuana tax stamp. X amount per quantity. You were supposed to have all your weed stamped. Marijuana was and still is illegal in Idaho.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8181 on: August 24, 2023, 04:33:35 pm »

The Supreme Court required the inclusion of ill-gotten gains as income.  Sullivan v. United States, 274 U.S. 259 (1927).  The IRS is simply stating the law here.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8182 on: August 24, 2023, 05:19:27 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8183 on: August 24, 2023, 05:20:02 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8184 on: August 24, 2023, 05:21:08 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8185 on: August 24, 2023, 05:21:50 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8186 on: August 24, 2023, 05:22:15 pm »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8187 on: August 24, 2023, 05:22:19 pm »
The Supreme Court required the inclusion of ill-gotten gains as income.  Sullivan v. United States, 274 U.S. 259 (1927).  The IRS is simply stating the law here.
Tell it to Pelosi/Hillary, and Joe/Hunter Biden. I'm sure they are very concerned about what the 'law' says.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8188 on: August 24, 2023, 05:23:54 pm »
Tell it to Pelosi/Hillary, and Joe/Hunter Biden. I'm sure they are very concerned about what the 'law' says.

Why don't you?  I simply pointed out that the IRS was not "making shit up" but simply stating what the law is.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8189 on: August 24, 2023, 05:29:05 pm »
Why don't you?  I simply pointed out that the IRS was not "making shit up" but simply stating what the law is.

I don't think this is debatable.  I've known it for a long time, that the IRS considers illegal income as taxable income.  Doesn't shock me to see it written out at all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8190 on: August 24, 2023, 05:33:51 pm »

You could show the same chart with automobile/motorcycle deaths, shootings/stabbings, heart issues/cancer/choking/drownings/suicides/asthma/anaphylactic allergies ... etc. In 2020-2021 every death of any kind was declared a COVID death. Because the government was funding hospitals based on the number of COVID deaths. The government was paying hospitals to declare EVERYTHING to be caused by COVID to keep the panic and the control going.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8191 on: August 24, 2023, 05:39:07 pm »
I am not disputing your post or its validity. I am only pointing out that it is silly and unenforceable.
You are a smart guy. I am sure what you wrote is true.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8192 on: August 24, 2023, 06:17:13 pm »
There should be consequences for putting people's lives at risk

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8193 on: August 24, 2023, 07:08:16 pm »
I am not disputing your post or its validity. I am only pointing out that it is silly and unenforceable.
You are a smart guy. I am sure what you wrote is true.

@240B

Fair dinkum.  One of the problems with internet posting is that all subtle nuance is usually lost.  My apologies for misunderstanding your post.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8194 on: August 24, 2023, 07:10:37 pm »
I don't think this is debatable.  I've known it for a long time, that the IRS considers illegal income as taxable income.  Doesn't shock me to see it written out at all.

Not debatable in the least, as far as I'm concerned.  The Supreme Court has made it quite clear since just after the income tax was enacted that pretty much any fully realized accession to wealth is income.  For example, found treasure is taxable income, with the amount of income being the fair market value of the found treasure at the time of finding.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8195 on: August 24, 2023, 08:15:27 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8196 on: August 24, 2023, 08:16:16 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8197 on: August 24, 2023, 08:17:06 pm »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8198 on: August 24, 2023, 08:46:50 pm »
Yes everybody was OK with it in 1972, they even had fun singing along. But what's interesting is people were Ok with it long before that.

Yeah just like Corporal Clinger was alright as a depiction of a tranny...or much of what Benny Hill did... or any number of Men dressing as women in any number of comedic roles.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8199 on: August 24, 2023, 08:50:16 pm »

Watch what happens when they go to electronic dollars... And don't for a minute disregard their intent.