Author Topic: Political Graphics 2023  (Read 393542 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Political Graphics 2023
« Reply #7950 on: August 16, 2023, 01:23:27 pm »
   @the OlLine Rebel

Here's the 'O'riginal link, just copy and paste into your browser.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F3gNFRAWAAE8iEE?format=jpg&name=small
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7951 on: August 16, 2023, 03:16:30 pm »
Snowflakes will cry
It's a chicken! And you will go to jail if you disagree ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7952 on: August 16, 2023, 03:50:45 pm »
727 years or death penalty. There you have it, America is a fake free country ruled by authoritarians who will destroy opposition at all cost.
And the authoritarian establishment deep-state is still not finished yet.
It is amazing to me how many sheeple support the fascist establishment as long as it is attacking someone they do not like.
What the establishment supporters do not realize is that Trump is only the beginning.
Once the oligarchs realize they can do this and get away with it, it is only a matter of time until they pivot and come for you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7953 on: August 16, 2023, 04:18:09 pm »
Completely true!!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7954 on: August 16, 2023, 04:31:11 pm »
Please let me be

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7955 on: August 16, 2023, 04:52:28 pm »
727 years or death penalty. There you have it, America is a fake free country ruled by authoritarians who will destroy opposition at all cost.
And the authoritarian establishment deep-state is still not finished yet.
It is amazing to me how many sheeple support the fascist establishment as long as it is attacking someone they do not like.
What the establishment supporters do not realize is that Trump is only the beginning.
Once the oligarchs realize they can do this and get away with it, it is only a matter of time until they pivot and come for you.
I watched part of The Five yesterday and Judge Jeanine said that because Jack Smith's charges filed in feral court included counts concerning Georgia it preempted The fool in Georgia from indicting Trump :shrug:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7956 on: August 16, 2023, 04:54:17 pm »
Completely true!!
But is that really Trumps accomplishment or the accomplishment of Republican voters...and democrat voters who stayed home :pondering:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7957 on: August 16, 2023, 05:34:22 pm »
I watched part of The Five yesterday and Judge Jeanine said that because Jack Smith's charges filed in feral court included counts concerning Georgia it preempted The fool in Georgia from indicting Trump :shrug:
I think that's just some serious butt covering for the indictment votes being released while the Grand Jury was still in session--cause to have all those indictments thrown out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7958 on: August 16, 2023, 05:54:55 pm »
Pretty please

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7959 on: August 16, 2023, 07:31:51 pm »

« Reply #7960 on: August 16, 2023, 07:36:45 pm »

OMG @240B   This is both horrifying because it's true and laugh out loud funny.  ----  A great find and a keeper.  🙃

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7961 on: August 16, 2023, 08:06:57 pm »

We should all realize that what the Democrats are doing is a serious real life coup. Not a coup against Trump, it is a coup against America in general, and a coup against the American system of justice. If they get away with this, then all 'laws' and every election from this day forward will be meaningless. If they can disregard and usurp any semblance of "rule of law", laws which have been observed for a hundred years and more, then election rules and laws will be easily swept aside and only Democrats will ever be elected in America from now on.

The Democrats have gone rogue. They intend to 'dominate' all aspects of America whether the American people like it or not.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7962 on: August 16, 2023, 08:36:09 pm »
We should all realize that what the Democrats are doing is a serious real life coup. Not a coup against Trump, it is a coup against America in general, and a coup against the American system of justice. If they get away with this, then all 'laws' and every election from this day forward will be meaningless. If they can disregard and usurp any semblance of "rule of law", laws which have been observed for a hundred years and more, then election rules and laws will be easily swept aside and only Democrats will ever be elected in America from now on.

The Democrats have gone rogue. They intend to 'dominate' all aspects of America whether the American people like it or not.

:yowsa: pointing-up

I said this four years ago.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7963 on: August 16, 2023, 09:23:59 pm »

Well, yeah... but their coup has already failed. The burning was cordoned off to the cities - They tried to take it rural and... miscalculated. The lockdowns are gone, and were gone early in red states...

ESG is on the run and stakeholder corporatism is a dead man walking.... This is just them being pissed it didn't work.

Offline corbe

« Reply #7964 on: August 16, 2023, 09:30:45 pm »
    I won't show up if there's NOT a Conservative to vote for.  I didn't vote for Cruz's reelection, like all Trumpers, me because he worked hard to get the last 2 Trump budgets passed. 
    I'm getting over it. 888high58888
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7965 on: August 16, 2023, 10:43:53 pm »
Yea when?

« Reply #7966 on: August 16, 2023, 11:26:23 pm »

« Reply #7967 on: August 17, 2023, 01:41:40 am »

« Reply #7968 on: August 17, 2023, 02:10:07 am »

« Reply #7969 on: August 17, 2023, 02:11:08 am »