Author Topic: Political Graphics 2023  (Read 393504 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Political Graphics 2023
« Reply #5150 on: May 31, 2023, 05:48:15 pm »
Odd. On a Conservative forum... To make light of Principled Conservatism - The very thing we are here to defend... The very basis of the Republican Party...

Says a lot.

Stop being obtuse.  It's getting boring, @roamer_1

We're all Conservatives here!

It's just most of us realize that we're in for the fight of our fk-n lives...surely our children's lives against a mortal enemy

We don't have any time to deal with your bullshit!

Capire??
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5151 on: May 31, 2023, 05:51:49 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5152 on: May 31, 2023, 06:04:22 pm »

It's just most of us realize that we're in for the fight of our fk-n lives...surely our children's lives against a mortal enemy

Capire??

Everyone here is tired of your personal attacks...stop it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5153 on: May 31, 2023, 06:11:53 pm »

Capire??

@DCPatriot
If that is true, then you should be backing DeSantis. And a unified Conservative front.

We don't have time for another divisive and unproductive four years of governance by EO, just to end up with nothing in the end. That's your bullshit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5154 on: May 31, 2023, 06:19:38 pm »
Hardly.  I don't think much of him at all until one of his lackeys posts shit that simply reconfirms my reasoning for my he's a douche bag and a loser.  Then I express my sense of it and move on.
You are not making your point. In fact, you are expressing it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5155 on: May 31, 2023, 06:23:06 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5156 on: May 31, 2023, 06:45:33 pm »

Capire??
Welcome to the party, Iago.

Those of us who support principles have been in a fight as long as we remember, for our lives, our livelihoods, and especially for our progeny--all too commonly against those who claim to ride for the brand.

It wasn't our glad-handing bipartisan spirit of compromise that led us all here, nor our passionate, if not vitriolic, entreaties to be 'practical', to accept 80% of a Constitution instead of keep faithful to it all, by spewing nonsense about how a vote not cast for the questionable was a vote for the decidedly bad, all the while rejecting the principles that would lead to good.

Pity y'all don't just stay on your side of the continental divide, and enjoy your lunch. You got what you pushed for so far.

PS "capire"? Oooooh. Tough guy. I'd just about pay to see you spew that at one of the good ol' boys in any honky tonk west of the Mississippi, as long as I got to watch the rest of the show..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5157 on: May 31, 2023, 06:55:03 pm »
Welcome to the party, Iago.

Those of us who support principles have been in a fight as long as we remember, for our lives, our livelihoods, and especially for our progeny--all too commonly against those who claim to ride for the brand.

It wasn't our glad-handing bipartisan spirit of compromise that led us all here, nor our passionate, if not vitriolic, entreaties to be 'practical', to accept 80% of a Constitution instead of keep faithful to it all, by spewing nonsense about how a vote not cast for the questionable was a vote for the decidedly bad, all the while rejecting the principles that would lead to good.

Pity y'all don't just stay on your side of the continental divide, and enjoy your lunch. You got what you pushed for so far.

PS "capire"? Oooooh. Tough guy. I'd just about pay to see you spew that at one of the good ol' boys in any honky tonk west of the Mississippi, as long as I got to watch the rest of the show..

I'm not playing with you, @Smokin Joe   I meant no disrespect to you.

And shame on you for making it an attack on you.

Read the damned thread up to this point to get the context.

We're fighting an Obama 3rd term toward destruction, together with a corrupt Department of Justice.

The FBI, CIA and other intelligence agencies running the country today conspired to bring down a legitimate POTUS

The DEMOCRAT machine corrupted swing-state districts, together with absentee and mail-in ballots...and stole the 2020 Election.

...and you're still pissing and moaning because Donald Trump printed 2 Trillion out of thin air?

4 years of peace.  4 years of experience in how now to go after and deal with these SOBs.

And you don't think Donald Trump still has it in him to bring American people together???   

Online Kamaji

« Reply #5158 on: May 31, 2023, 07:06:35 pm »
You are not making your point. In fact, you are expressing it.

:mauslaff:

Whatever you say, chief.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5159 on: May 31, 2023, 08:59:16 pm »
I'm not playing with you, @Smokin Joe   I meant no disrespect to you.

And shame on you for making it an attack on you.

Read the damned thread up to this point to get the context.

I read the damned thread, as I have read many others on this forum.
There's context and there is context.
The greater context is that there are some on this forum who jump at the opportunity to denigrate others on here for sticking to principle, no matter who is involved, and if that means the rejection of all the applicants for public service positions, up to and including POTUS, so be it.
Picking a good candidate for office is like rummaging through a pile of parts at a swap meet/flea market looking for the one part you need to make something work. Close just isn't good enough. Either it is there or it isn't. The criteria, the specifications don't change, if you want whatever it is to work as designed.
This country is NOT working as designed, and falling farther out of spec every day.
Chinese 'made' (to play on your Soprano note) parts are a significant factor in that lack of performance.
We're fighting an Obama 3rd term toward destruction, together with a corrupt Department of Justice.

The FBI, CIA and other intelligence agencies running the country today conspired to bring down a legitimate POTUS
From the cheap seats, ALL the Federal Agencies are corrupt. Even the weather people are feeding the whole global climate change fable with bogus and modified data. Yes, it goes that deep. 
The DEMOCRAT machine corrupted swing-state districts, together with absentee and mail-in ballots...and stole the 2020 Election.
I think that we will find, if ever an honest accounting is made, that the corruption was far more widespread than just the swing states where it was noticed because it was most blatant. Those are the States where the Dems more ordinary corruption was not sufficient to carry the day, and desperate measures were employed because they could be. That also involved some key Republicans selling out, too, who turned a blind eye on the perversion of the electoral system, perhaps in return for guarantees that those selfsame methods would be used to keep them in office, too.
...and you're still pissing and moaning because Donald Trump printed 2 Trillion out of thin air?

Yes, as do my children, grand children, and even great-grandchildren, who will have to pay that back, deal with the eventual fiscal wreckage of default, and endure the effects of every dollar from last year being worth 90 cents this year in terms of buying power. The Biden burden is just a continuation of spending money the country does not have while our government stands steadfast in the way (via regulatory agencies) of ordinary people creating tangible wealth here.
4 years of peace. 
which is why Joe Biden got to withdraw from Afghanistan.

Oh, wait, just no new wars, but not peace. Not saying I don't appreciate that absence of new overt conflicts, but SF are all over.
4 years of experience in how now to go after and deal with these SOBs.
Who got dealt with? That same ball of rattlesnakes is still in power, elected or appointed, unless they retired with full benefits and pensions. Fauci, for instance, will rake in over $400,000/year in pension. Oh, please br'er fox, doan t'row me in 'DAT briar patch. Yeah, his ass really got kicked...

Most federal pensions are on par with their salaries, or a substantial chunk of that. Unlike what the people who pay that check are getting.
And you don't think Donald Trump still has it in him to bring American people together???

I have witnessed a series of unforced errors designed to keep Trump in the news, but often unnecessarily attacking other Republicans and even people who have supported him.

Like many Americans, I am tired of constant rancor. As a white man I am tired of being blamed for ills others have imposed on themselves, or which have been the result of policies agitated for.

I am tired of being told all about the MF'n privilege I have had, working since age 14, to pay for all that shit.

I am sick shitless of the temper tantrums of every disaffected group out there, whether it be people who don't want their dick or want one, who want me to celebrate their perversions even as they hijack a symbol placed by Almighty God in an early covenant.

I'm sick of the child molesters, wannabes, and groomers twisting our social fabric to take advantage of children.

I am sick of snide comments and snark being passed off as humor (I suppose you could train an audience to laugh at vivisection with the sound on, and to some extent, the mass media have).

I am thoroughly sick of a mass media that supports all that, and in the name of entertainment continues to distort history and rewrite classical literature.
You want a significant black character? Read Othello--he got top billing.

I am sick of doctors who consider themselves the sole gateway to medical wisdom, their lock on available pharmacologies, the arrogance of those (not just in medicine) who proclaim they are 'the science' all the while they quell discourse and censor dissent.

I'm bleep sick of all of it.

Come soon, Sweet Jesus, I yet endure.

But to have Conservatives the target of those spewing vitriol and fomenting rancor in support of a candidate whose greatest and most notable accomplishment of late has been spewing vitriol and fomenting rancor, and doing so indiscriminately, well, I am not buying into that shit one bit.

I will support whatever candidate who can stand on both feet and promote what he can and will do to set this country right (Originalist Constitutional Principles), without making personal attacks on his opponents, without turning on those who support him, who has principled policy that is based solidly in the Constitution.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 09:03:29 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5160 on: May 31, 2023, 09:21:24 pm »
Great post @Smokin Joe as is normal for you.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5161 on: May 31, 2023, 09:25:31 pm »
The greater context is that there are some on this forum who jump at the opportunity to denigrate others on here for sticking to principle, no matter who is involved, and if that means the rejection of all the applicants for public service positions, up to and including POTUS, so be it.
Picking a good candidate for office is like rummaging through a pile of parts at a swap meet/flea market looking for the one part you need to make something work. Close just isn't good enough. Either it is there or it isn't. The criteria, the specifications don't change, if you want whatever it is to work as designed.
This country is NOT working as designed, and falling farther out of spec every day.
Chinese 'made' (to play on your Soprano note) parts are a significant factor in that lack of performance.  From the cheap seats, ALL the Federal Agencies are corrupt. Even the weather people are feeding the whole global climate change fable with bogus and modified data. Yes, it goes that deep.  I think that we will find, if ever an honest accounting is made, that the corruption was far more widespread than just the swing states where it was noticed because it was most blatant. Those are the States where the Dems more ordinary corruption was not sufficient to carry the day, and desperate measures were employed because they could be. That also involved some key Republicans selling out, too, who turned a blind eye on the perversion of the electoral system, perhaps in return for guarantees that those selfsame methods would be used to keep them in office, too.
Yes, as do my children, grand children, and even great-grandchildren, who will have to pay that back, deal with the eventual fiscal wreckage of default, and endure the effects of every dollar from last year being worth 90 cents this year in terms of buying power. The Biden burden is just a continuation of spending money the country does not have while our government stands steadfast in the way (via regulatory agencies) of ordinary people creating tangible wealth here.  which is why Joe Biden got to withdraw from Afghanistan.

Oh, wait, just no new wars, but not peace. Not saying I don't appreciate that absence of new overt conflicts, but SF are all over.  Who got dealt with? That same ball of rattlesnakes is still in power, elected or appointed, unless they retired with full benefits and pensions. Fauci, for instance, will rake in over $400,000/year in pension. Oh, please br'er fox, doan t'row me in 'DAT briar patch. Yeah, his ass really got kicked...

Most federal pensions are on par with their salaries, or a substantial chunk of that. Unlike what the people who pay that check are getting.
I have witnessed a series of unforced errors designed to keep Trump in the news, but often unnecessarily attacking other Republicans and even people who have supported him.

Like many Americans, I am tired of constant rancor. As a white man I am tired of being blamed for ills others have imposed on themselves, or which have been the result of policies agitated for.

I am tired of being told all about the MF'n privilege I have had, working since age 14, to pay for all that shit.

I am sick shitless of the temper tantrums of every disaffected group out there, whether it be people who don't want their dick or want one, who want me to celebrate their perversions even as they hijack a symbol placed by Almighty God in an early covenant.

I'm sick of the child molesters, wannabes, and groomers twisting our social fabric to take advantage of children.

I am sick of snide comments and snark being passed off as humor (I suppose you could train an audience to laugh at vivisection with the sound on, and to some extent, the mass media have).

I am thoroughly sick of a mass media that supports all that, and in the name of entertainment continues to distort history and rewrite classical literature.

I am sick of doctors who consider themselves the sole gateway to medical wisdom, their lock on available pharmacologies, the arrogance of those (not just in medicine) who proclaim they are 'the science' all the while they quell discourse and censor dissent.

But to have Conservatives the target of those spewing vitriol and fomenting rancor in support of a candidate whose greatest and most notable accomplishment of late has been spewing vitriol and fomenting rancor, and doing so indiscriminately, well, I am not buying into that shit one bit.

I will support whatever candidate who can stand on both feet and promote what he can and will do to set this country right (Originalist Constitutional Principles), without making personal attacks on his opponents, without turning on those who support him, who has principled policy that is based solidly in the Constitution.

@Smokin Joe    :patriot:

Thank you.  We ALL needed that! 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5162 on: May 31, 2023, 09:31:13 pm »
Great post @Smokin Joe as is normal for you.

Ditto!!!  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5163 on: May 31, 2023, 09:44:22 pm »
   The Homecoming Drama Queen that cancelled the Prom the last 3 VOTES (18, 20, 22), yea, let's give her another chance, maybe she won't screw it up this time.   **nononono*
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline berdie

« Reply #5164 on: May 31, 2023, 09:56:28 pm »
Chinese 'made' (to play on your Soprano note) parts are a significant factor in that lack of performance.  From the cheap seats, ALL the Federal Agencies are corrupt. Even the weather people are feeding the whole global climate change fable with bogus and modified data. Yes, it goes that deep.  I think that we will find, if ever an honest accounting is made, that the corruption was far more widespread than just the swing states where it was noticed because it was most blatant. Those are the States where the Dems more ordinary corruption was not sufficient to carry the day, and desperate measures were employed because they could be. That also involved some key Republicans selling out, too, who turned a blind eye on the perversion of the electoral system, perhaps in return for guarantees that those selfsame methods would be used to keep them in office, too.
Yes, as do my children, grand children, and even great-grandchildren, who will have to pay that back, deal with the eventual fiscal wreckage of default, and endure the effects of every dollar from last year being worth 90 cents this year in terms of buying power. The Biden burden is just a continuation of spending money the country does not have while our government stands steadfast in the way (via regulatory agencies) of ordinary people creating tangible wealth here.  which is why Joe Biden got to withdraw from Afghanistan.

Oh, wait, just no new wars, but not peace. Not saying I don't appreciate that absence of new overt conflicts, but SF are all over.  Who got dealt with? That same ball of rattlesnakes is still in power, elected or appointed, unless they retired with full benefits and pensions. Fauci, for instance, will rake in over $400,000/year in pension. Oh, please br'er fox, doan t'row me in 'DAT briar patch. Yeah, his ass really got kicked...

AMEN!! great post @Smokin Joe .

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5165 on: May 31, 2023, 09:58:25 pm »
I want this thread back on Political Graphics, which are good Memes and some agreement or disagreements! It is not supposed to be used to fight a battle that is being fought all over the forum in the proper threads!

Further arguments about the Trump/DeSantis War on this thread will be removed!  I have a delete button, and I am not afraid to use it!  Memes are of course permitted, so make us laugh!

I made a post about this earlier and it was ignored....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5166 on: May 31, 2023, 09:58:43 pm »
TTIWWP

« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 10:00:21 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5167 on: May 31, 2023, 10:03:18 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5168 on: May 31, 2023, 10:14:33 pm »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 10:18:36 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

« Reply #5169 on: May 31, 2023, 10:16:35 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #5170 on: May 31, 2023, 10:17:11 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5171 on: May 31, 2023, 10:26:39 pm »

Kafka was a wonderful and odd writer. I've read most of what he wrote including the
unfinished novel, The Castle.

@Slide Rule

That right there was some POWERFUL heart-felt and rewarding stuff!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5172 on: May 31, 2023, 10:29:26 pm »

@Slide Rule

I fear there would have been problems if she were my  daughter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5173 on: May 31, 2023, 10:37:28 pm »

@Cyber Liberty    :beer:

@DCPatriot

Well,Ted Cruz may be at 1 percent,but the fact that he isn't running  for President has a lot to do with  that,but make no  mistake about it,IF he WERE to run,he would be a formidable candidate.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5174 on: May 31, 2023, 10:53:36 pm »

@Kamaji

Are you SURE he hasn't be acting President for 20  years,not two?