Author Topic: Political Graphics 2023  (Read 393344 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Political Graphics 2023
« Reply #4425 on: May 11, 2023, 01:03:13 pm »

If I ever seeing that guy out, I am buying him a beer.

Hope this comment doesn't trigger any magical random FBI or IRS visits.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4426 on: May 11, 2023, 01:18:31 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4427 on: May 11, 2023, 02:39:35 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4428 on: May 11, 2023, 02:59:53 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4429 on: May 11, 2023, 03:11:12 pm »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4430 on: May 11, 2023, 03:12:08 pm »

All true, but how many of Pelosi's spending budgets did Trump take a stand on and veto?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4431 on: May 11, 2023, 03:16:06 pm »
All true, but how many of Pelosi's spending budgets did Trump take a stand on and veto?

Exactly.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4432 on: May 11, 2023, 07:55:57 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4433 on: May 11, 2023, 07:56:16 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4434 on: May 11, 2023, 08:01:02 pm »

The trash in Cali results from people breaking into the containers and throwing stuff out. They take what they want, and leave the mess.

With that much trash, it's likely a fire hazard. Start the yard on fire and all hell could break loose.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 08:02:12 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4435 on: May 11, 2023, 08:18:29 pm »

@GtHawk

Did you know that Trump is also responsible for WW-1,WW-2,and "Original Sin"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4436 on: May 11, 2023, 08:29:25 pm »
@GtHawk

Talk about deflection.  Good Lord.  :facepalm2:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4437 on: May 11, 2023, 09:10:02 pm »
Who can answer this riddle?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4438 on: May 11, 2023, 09:17:18 pm »
Who can answer this riddle?

same silliness we see in Arab counties when their protest signs are written in English.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #4439 on: May 11, 2023, 09:23:13 pm »

Oh, so there are no goods transported on trains in Florida that thieves want to steal, because i sure as hell know that there are low lives thieves in Florida too, not just the upper class thieves called Disney.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #4440 on: May 11, 2023, 09:24:53 pm »
@GtHawk

Pete I like you, but you really need to get a new line of bullshit because the ones you are using smell like a six day dead skunk **nononono* And by the way, just how many of those insane budgets did Trump veto to back up that promise of fiscal responsibility he made on the campaign trail? Or is it that Trump is all the politician we were told he wasn't?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 09:27:52 pm by GtHawk »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4441 on: May 11, 2023, 10:15:13 pm »
Talk about deflection.  Good Lord.  :facepalm2:

Going out on a limb here, @Kamaji  that @sneakypete knows full well that any veto would be overridden.

It would be purely a waste of time.

It's just he used humor   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #4442 on: May 11, 2023, 10:19:01 pm »
Going out on a limb here, @Kamaji  that @sneakypete knows full well that any veto would be overridden.

It's not about being over ridden, it's about standing your ground as the conservative you ran and the promises made and forcing the democrats to own the obscene budget....and Trump just folded and signed owning it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4443 on: May 11, 2023, 11:03:49 pm »
It's not about being over ridden, it's about standing your ground as the conservative you ran and the promises made and forcing the democrats to own the obscene budget....and Trump just folded and signed owning it.

@GtHawk

And just HOW was he supposed to do that,with the Dims in control of Congress?

Online DB

« Reply #4444 on: May 11, 2023, 11:05:44 pm »

So in other words, he just surrendered.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4445 on: May 11, 2023, 11:06:54 pm »
So in other words, he just surrendered.

Yeah, but haven’t you heard? He fights the left
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #4446 on: May 11, 2023, 11:22:44 pm »
@GtHawk

And just HOW was he supposed to do that,with the Dims in control of Congress?
I think I have said this at least three times now, He should have vetoed the damn spending, been very clear in a press conference why he vetoed it, force the damned democrats to override his veto and OWN THE WHOLE DAMN SPENDING BILL! That's how you do it that's how Trump should have done it and by doing that he would have shown that it wasn't just empty words he mouthed about being fiscally responsible. But the truth is either they were empty words or he wasn't man enough to stand up to the Mad Queen of Hearts. Hiding behind, well they would have overridden the veto so why bother is just defeatist bullshit. That's what I believe and why Trump was a big disappointment when it came to backing up his budget talk. Obviously we will never see eye to eye on this, Does that mean I don't think Trump accomplished good, if sadly temporary things like a vastly controlled border, no of course not but live by the EO and die by the EO and I can't think of one permanent thing Trump accomplished that Brandon didn't erase with his own EO on day one.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4447 on: May 11, 2023, 11:27:27 pm »
I think I have said this at least three times now, He should have vetoed the damn spending, been very clear in a press conference why he vetoed it, force the damned democrats to override his veto and OWN THE WHOLE DAMN SPENDING BILL! That's how you do it that's how Trump should have done it and by doing that he would have shown that it wasn't just empty words he mouthed about being fiscally responsible. But the truth is either they were empty words or he wasn't man enough to stand up to the Mad Queen of Hearts. Hiding behind, well they would have overridden the veto so why bother is just defeatist bullshit. That's what I believe and why Trump was a big disappointment when it came to backing up his budget talk. Obviously we will never see eye to eye on this, Does that mean I don't think Trump accomplished good, if sadly temporary things like a vastly controlled border, no of course not but live by the EO and die by the EO and I can't think of one permanent thing Trump accomplished that Brandon didn't erase with his own EO on day one.

@GtHawk

In a JUST world with a truly independent press,that might have worked,but it won't work in the world of today because if a Republican President tried it now,the entire media as well as the official left and their RINO running mates would have blamed all the downside events like business bankruptcies as well as every other financial hardship on him.

This is NOT the world of our mothers and fathers.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #4448 on: May 11, 2023, 11:37:05 pm »
@GtHawk

In a JUST world with a truly independent press,that might have worked,but it won't work in the world of today because if a Republican President tried it now,the entire media as well as the official left and their RINO running mates would have blamed all the downside events like business bankruptcies as well as every other financial hardship on him.

This is NOT the world of our mothers and fathers.
You just aren't getting it, it's not about the media and what they think...independent, not independent, openly hostile....It's about Trump not standing up for his principles, not standing up for the principle of those who voted for him and what he promised....that is what it is about.

Online DB

« Reply #4449 on: May 12, 2023, 03:42:16 am »
You just aren't getting it, it's not about the media and what they think...independent, not independent, openly hostile....It's about Trump not standing up for his principles, not standing up for the principle of those who voted for him and what he promised....that is what it is about.

"It's about Trump not standing up for his principles, not standing up for the principle of those who voted for him and what he promised....that is what it is about."

Well... What are Trump's principles? He was proud of being the Leverage King with massive debt.