Author Topic: Political Graphics 2023  (Read 393433 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Political Graphics 2023
« Reply #3775 on: April 23, 2023, 12:10:33 am »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3776 on: April 23, 2023, 12:31:31 am »
My grandmother told me Heidi was black
Homosexuals teach that everyone in history was Gay.
Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Leonardo Da Vinci, Jesus, ... well ... everyone ... Everyone was Gay.
Black people do the same thing. Everyone in history was Black. Everything that exists was invented by a Black person and stolen by White people. Every structure, every building all over the world, were all built by Black people. But, they never built or invented any of all that stuff they built for themselves in Africa. They still live in mud huts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3777 on: April 23, 2023, 12:39:13 am »
   So are you gonna go on record as saying that Apostle Paul was gayish?   @240B

* History seems to indicate that.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 12:40:26 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3778 on: April 23, 2023, 12:41:38 am »
   I was anticipating @ccoffer (or whatever he called himself) to que up on this but I looked and he has been banned.

Thank You @mystery-ak

Ditto.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3779 on: April 23, 2023, 12:58:30 am »
Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Leonardo Da Vinci, Jesus, ... well ... everyone ... Everyone was Gay.
Black people do the same thing. Everyone in history was Black. Everything that exists was invented by a Black person and stolen by White people. Every structure, every building all over the world, were all built by Black people. But, they never built or invented any of all that stuff they built for themselves in Africa. They still live in mud huts.
Stan lee and Jack Kirby invented Wakanda, Black people believe it's real and they are all descendants. I say start a new internet campaign "Go Home To WAKANDA"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3780 on: April 23, 2023, 01:58:15 am »
Stan lee and Jack Kirby invented Wakanda, Black people believe it's real and they are all descendants. I say start a new internet campaign "Go Home To WAKANDA"

@GtHawk

Had to look "Wakanda" up because I had never heard of it,and am stunned that anybody actually believes it is a real place,and I am guessing,that the "Marvel" comics characters invented to populate it are real people.

Don't know if I should laugh or cry  at the stupidity of people actually accepting it as a real place with real people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3781 on: April 23, 2023, 03:24:30 am »
@GtHawk

Had to look "Wakanda" up because I had never heard of it,and am stunned that anybody actually believes it is a real place,and I am guessing,that the "Marvel" comics characters invented to populate it are real people.

Don't know if I should laugh or cry  at the stupidity of people actually accepting it as a real place with real people.
I don't think anybody really believes it. But the marvel movie Black Panther and its portrayal of Wakanda most definitely stroked the ego of many Blacks who feel they are superior to Whites and everybody else.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3782 on: April 23, 2023, 11:35:11 am »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3783 on: April 23, 2023, 11:44:30 am »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3784 on: April 23, 2023, 01:55:49 pm »
I don't think anybody really believes it. But the marvel movie Black Panther and its portrayal of Wakanda most definitely stroked the ego of many Blacks who feel they are superior to Whites and everybody else.

@GtHawk

You are probably right. I hadn't even considered the "Black Supremist" POV.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3785 on: April 23, 2023, 04:02:54 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3786 on: April 23, 2023, 04:03:50 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3787 on: April 23, 2023, 04:04:23 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3788 on: April 23, 2023, 04:05:05 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3789 on: April 23, 2023, 04:06:49 pm »

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #3790 on: April 23, 2023, 04:07:13 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3791 on: April 23, 2023, 04:07:58 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3792 on: April 23, 2023, 04:11:15 pm »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3793 on: April 23, 2023, 04:12:20 pm »
The irony
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3794 on: April 23, 2023, 04:37:13 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3795 on: April 23, 2023, 04:38:46 pm »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3796 on: April 23, 2023, 05:10:17 pm »
Eurasia has always been at war with Oceania ...
Any day now

Ukraine is just the latest 'eternal war' which will all come to nothing in 20 years.
As they always do.
And then another 'eternal war' will start immediately after Ukraine ends.
As they always do.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3797 on: April 23, 2023, 05:26:30 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3798 on: April 23, 2023, 05:27:46 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3799 on: April 23, 2023, 06:17:32 pm »

@MeshugeMikey

And the left,especially the leftist politicians,do everything they can do to encourage it because they WANT AND NEED a new Civil War so they can suspend our Constitutional Rights "for the duration of the emergency."

Kinda like they did after defeating the south  in the original "Civil  War". Individual rights are suspended,and their new "governors" will be free to steal land for unpaid taxes after they take over.

As for the blacks,it will be "off to the labor camps" for them,and starvation for the ADULT blacks too old or too sick/crippled to work.

As for the young blacks,damn near all of them will be sent to the labor camps because while they might have "attitude",the ONLY skills they have are related to committing crimes and cashing the welfare checks for da mamas.

This isn't even racism,folks. It is the "New World Order" reality. We will ALL be owned by our corporate masters,and once the bean counters determine that "Citizen number xxxxx" isn't capable of working full days,it's "out of the company corporation,out of the publik housing,and off to the recycle farm.

The same things will happen to the ignorant whites,His/Her panics,Asians,etc,etc,etc who are too lazy,too crippled up,or too stupid to be able to hold a job.

The New World Order will in the end be nothing but  "The Old World Order (think 18th and 19th Century) with the same families in charge now that were in charge back then. The difference is that in this new Brave New World we live in,it is MUCH easier to keep an eye on your slaves to make sure they stay healty and productive so the money keeps rolling in.

Just drink your "Soylent Green" and be happy widit.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 06:18:37 pm by sneakypete »