Author Topic: Political Graphics 2023  (Read 393477 times)

Offline verga

Re: Political Graphics 2023
« Reply #3450 on: April 13, 2023, 03:12:46 pm »

As a teacher I have a problem with AP classes. Students pay $X and then are required to pay for an exam that they must get a 4 or 5 on to earn college credit. I prefer Dual enrollment. Students are guaranteed to get the grade they have legitimately earned.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3451 on: April 13, 2023, 04:24:17 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3452 on: April 13, 2023, 07:18:22 pm »

Wow. Makes me glad I quit drinking... I've only had 10 or so off that list but was mainly a PBR guy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3453 on: April 13, 2023, 07:22:31 pm »
Wow. Makes me glad I quit drinking... I've only had 10 or so off that list but was mainly a PBR guy.

OF COURSE I have had Bud, Bud Light, Corona and Lowenbrau... And Michelob, which gives me an instant headache... None of the rest. And really Bud and Bud Light, in I dunno how many shops and events.

Yeah. PBR. Miller. Rainier.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3454 on: April 13, 2023, 07:24:01 pm »
As a teacher I have a problem with AP classes. Students pay $X and then are required to pay for an exam that they must get a 4 or 5 on to earn college credit. I prefer Dual enrollment. Students are guaranteed to get the grade they have legitimately earned.
They must be conducted differently than they were in my days as a High School student. It was an option to take the AP class, you got whatever grade you earned in the class, but paid for the test if you wanted to do so.
I got an A in the class, paid for and took the test, and received credit for a year of College English to boot. It was a great deal, because as a college freshman I got first crack at the choice of sophomore courses and instructors, and landed an English English teacher who put a different light on English poetry and drama, and had flown with the RAF in WWII (Hurricanes). Absolutely a positive experience all around.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3455 on: April 13, 2023, 07:24:30 pm »
OF COURSE I have had Bud, Bud Light, Corona and Lowenbrau... And Michelob, which gives me an instant headache... None of the rest. And really Bud and Bud Light, in I dunno how many shops and events.

Yeah. PBR. Miller. Rainier.
Oly was okay, too.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3456 on: April 13, 2023, 08:15:07 pm »
It really is 'cultural appropriation' in the worst possible way. It is as if they are trying to 'erase' White people from all of history.
Why make Black Vikings when they have the Zulus.
This is a travesty from Netflix. Queen Cleopatra was a descendant of Ptolemy, a Greek general of Alexander the Great. Twisting historical facts backed by actual evidence is unacceptable.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3457 on: April 13, 2023, 08:48:05 pm »

My grandson is in an advanced math class - 7th grade. They just competed in a state competition. They took fourth place. The first three places go to a national competition. However, he got the highest scores out of all the other 7th/8th grade kids, statewide.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3458 on: April 13, 2023, 08:51:20 pm »
Oly was okay, too.

I have never had an entire can/bottle of beer.  On a very hot day I would take a sip of someone's beer, but that's about it.  Not a fan.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3459 on: April 13, 2023, 08:51:48 pm »
Woke Disney hates White people
Trash is trash
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3460 on: April 13, 2023, 08:59:47 pm »
Oly was okay, too.

Oly was a mainstay in both sides of my family.

One night, my uncle and I were bouncing around in his pickup deer hunting in another uncle's hay field...anyway, I asked him if there was  better spot to put the box of Oly stubbies under my feet. He said no, keep your feet on it. That is case of dynamite.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3461 on: April 13, 2023, 09:06:38 pm »
My grandson is in an advanced math class - 7th grade. They just competed in a state competition. They took fourth place. The first three places go to a national competition. However, he got the highest scores out of all the other 7th/8th grade kids, statewide.

:beer:   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3462 on: April 13, 2023, 09:10:48 pm »
:beer:   happy77

Thanks @DCPatriot

We are very proud of him.   :beer:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3463 on: April 13, 2023, 09:48:32 pm »
That’s outstanding!!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3464 on: April 13, 2023, 10:01:39 pm »

That is fantastic @bigheadfred   happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3465 on: April 13, 2023, 10:02:47 pm »
Oly was okay, too.

Oh yeah... I have drank gallons of Olympia. Never see it around much anymore.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3466 on: April 13, 2023, 10:08:55 pm »
Thanks @DCPatriot

We are very proud of him.   :beer:

As you should be!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3467 on: April 13, 2023, 10:39:19 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3468 on: April 13, 2023, 10:56:54 pm »

Awesome!!!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3469 on: April 13, 2023, 11:07:50 pm »
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 11:08:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #3470 on: April 13, 2023, 11:11:05 pm »

An awesome accomplishment!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3471 on: April 13, 2023, 11:19:03 pm »
I have never had an entire can/bottle of beer.  On a very hot day I would take a sip of someone's beer, but that's about it.  Not a fan.
I drank my allotment when I was younger...and no longer partake.
It's okay to not like it.
If everyone liked the same thing, the lines would be pretty long.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3472 on: April 13, 2023, 11:20:45 pm »
Outstanding!

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3473 on: April 14, 2023, 12:05:16 am »

@Kamaji

AFAIK,I have never even heard of most of those companies,never mind bought stuff from them.

The truth is I buy very little of anything anymore. Have so much crap I don't know what to do with it.

I was HOPING to redo my 42 Dodge business coupe,but now it looks like I will just sell it. Same with my other antique cars,with the exception of the all-original 33 Dodge 4 dr. Since the original engine needs everything,I will be putting a 3x1 intake on the 59 DeSoto flat 6 I bought  for it with a finned aluminum head,and cast iron headers.

Not even going to paint it. Going to drive it around  with the very faded original green paint.

Providing I live long enough,of course.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #3474 on: April 14, 2023, 12:05:33 am »