Author Topic: Political Graphics 2023  (Read 393411 times)

Offline Slide Rule

Re: Political Graphics 2023
« Reply #3200 on: April 06, 2023, 03:13:27 pm »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3201 on: April 06, 2023, 03:14:04 pm »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3202 on: April 06, 2023, 03:24:32 pm »
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 03:26:00 pm by Slide Rule »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3203 on: April 06, 2023, 03:32:06 pm »

https://www.outkick.com/tyrus-to-defend-nwa-championship-as-pro-wrestler-attempts-to-bring-community-together-after-mass-shooting/

TYRUS TO DEFEND NWA CHAMPIONSHIP AS PRO WRESTLER ATTEMPTS
TO BRING COMMUNITY TOGETHER AFTER MASS SHOOTING

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3204 on: April 06, 2023, 03:36:39 pm »

NPR OFFENDED BY ‘US STATE-AFFILIATED MEDIA’ LABEL FROM TWITTER

https://www.outkick.com/npr-offended-by-us-state-affiliated-media-label-from-twitter/

As unacceptable as the journalism NPR produces.

Recommended

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3205 on: April 06, 2023, 04:08:34 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3206 on: April 06, 2023, 04:13:42 pm »

Well, if America as it is right now was like Florida, we'd be doing very well.  Just sayin'

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #3207 on: April 06, 2023, 04:15:42 pm »
Well, if America as it is right now was like Florida, we'd be doing very well.  Just sayin'

How so @libertybele ?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3208 on: April 06, 2023, 04:16:01 pm »

And they thought Derangement Syndrome was limited to Trump.  I think some of our Briefers are on the Stone/Pecker payroll.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3209 on: April 06, 2023, 04:17:40 pm »
How so @libertybele ?

You are up 40.  Why keep kicking a good conservative down, when it is pretty much over?   Is that the marching order?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3211 on: April 06, 2023, 04:35:43 pm »
Yeah, and we wouldn't have snow on the ground, either.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #3212 on: April 06, 2023, 04:37:28 pm »
:mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog:

Shittily run woke Beverage Company is worth in market cap what it was in 2012.  Anyone surprised?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3213 on: April 06, 2023, 04:50:24 pm »
Shittily run woke Beverage Company is worth in market cap what it was in 2012.  Anyone surprised?
Get woke, go broke!

C S Lewis

« Reply #3214 on: April 06, 2023, 05:20:35 pm »
You are up 40.  Why keep kicking a good conservative down, when it is pretty much over?   Is that the marching order?

I guess this would be a fair question @catfish1957  ---- if this is what I was doing, and I am not.  I really would like to understand what is so special about Florida (other than the beauty of it).  Many other conservative governors have successes, against actual headwinds, and their victories were cutting edge, leading the pack.

I didn't make Florida the cornerstone of the DeSantis campaign, he did.  I think asking "what's so special about it?" is a logical and fair question.  :shrug:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3215 on: April 06, 2023, 05:30:28 pm »
How so @libertybele ?

Our economy is booming. We rank #4 in fiscal fitness.  We are a tax friendly state.  Our governor is a Conservative and honors and respects the Constitution.

I find it comical that you keep harping on DeSantis and still see him as a threat.

Personally, I'd be more worried about Trump coming out unscathed from the indictment and not facing jail time.  He faces 136 years for those 34 felony counts.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3216 on: April 06, 2023, 05:33:45 pm »
I guess this would be a fair question @catfish1957  ---- if this is what I was doing, and I am not.  I really would like to understand what is so special about Florida (other than the beauty of it).  Many other conservative governors have successes, against actual headwinds, and their victories were cutting edge, leading the pack.

I didn't make Florida the cornerstone of the DeSantis campaign, he did.  I think asking "what's so special about it?" is a logical and fair question.  :shrug:

If there was nothing special about FL hundreds of thousands wouldn't have moved here in such a short period of time.  DeSantis opened us up in phases ... it worked ... people flocked here.

The weather, our economy is booming and it's tax friendly for retirees; though from what I've seen younger people are moving in.  Housing is very affordable to those moving from up north or CA. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3217 on: April 06, 2023, 05:35:37 pm »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3218 on: April 06, 2023, 05:40:32 pm »

The Democrats tied Dan Kelly to Trump’s  endorsement but they didn’t mention that the endorsement was from 2020. And they ran a ad implying Kelly was a 2020 election denier. The reason that Dan Kelly wouldn’t take an endorsement in 2023 was because Trump’s endorsement cost him the election in 2020.

Our senator, Ron Johnson, kept his distance from Donald Trump in the 2022 election. Barnes also avoided tying Johnson to Trump. Johnson won reelection. See a pattern?

Besides, the only one who is whining about Trump  not campaigning and endorsing Kelly in 2023 is Trump  himself
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 07:06:10 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3219 on: April 06, 2023, 05:57:45 pm »
If there was nothing special about FL hundreds of thousands wouldn't have moved here in such a short period of time.  DeSantis opened us up in phases ... it worked ... people flocked here.

The weather, our economy is booming and it's tax friendly for retirees; though from what I've seen younger people are moving in.  Housing is very affordable to those moving from up north or CA.
You stand a good chance of being purpled with the demographic shifts from economically unliveable Leftist hellholes. They may not share your political views, but make decisions based on weather and economics without regard for the policies that make the latter what it is. Those are also often people who think that money=intellectual/moral superiority, moving in from inflated economies, to where their dollars will go farther...and you don't have Winter to take them down a peg.

C S Lewis

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3220 on: April 06, 2023, 06:04:21 pm »

Recommended

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3221 on: April 06, 2023, 06:06:17 pm »
You stand a good chance of being purpled with the demographic shifts from economically unliveable Leftist hellholes. They may not share your political views, but make decisions based on weather and economics without regard for the policies that make the latter what it is. Those are also often people who think that money=intellectual/moral superiority, moving in from inflated economies, to where their dollars will go farther...and you don't have Winter to take them down a peg.

Yes, I realize this.  People that are moving here are from blue states, I get that and it is and has been concerning.

DeSantis' term is up soon and we could easily wind up with a DEM governor.   

That's not going to change the weather and we have been a tax friendly state for the 32 years I've been here and I don't see that changing as that is why a lot of people have moved here. 

The only thing I'm worried about if a DEM governor is voted in is the 2A. 

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3222 on: April 06, 2023, 06:06:36 pm »

Recommended

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3223 on: April 06, 2023, 06:51:20 pm »
Fact
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3224 on: April 06, 2023, 08:49:47 pm »

@Kamaji

Not only that,but she was a VERY successful business woman 100+ years before today's dogma says such a thing was possible,due to "De white mans keepin de blak mans/wimmins doawn!"

I seriously doubt the history of this trailbreaker or even her name has ever been mentioned in any  public school in the country. It would generate too many questions and upset the dogma
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!