Author Topic: Political Graphics 2023  (Read 393591 times)

Online Kamaji

Re: Political Graphics 2023
« Reply #1925 on: February 21, 2023, 06:55:50 pm »

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #1926 on: February 21, 2023, 08:23:01 pm »
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - A bill proposed by Tennessee lawmakers would require
any food containing a vaccine to be clearly labeled.   

HB 0032, sponsored by Rep. Scott Cepicky, R-Culleoka, and Sen. Joey Hensley, R-Hohenwald,
adds new restrictions to the current Tennessee Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, which criminalizes
adulterating or misbranding food, drugs, devices or cosmetics.

The bill would prohibit manufacturing, delivering and selling food that contains a vaccine or
vaccine material unless the food labeling contains a “conspicuous notification” of the presence
of the vaccine or vaccine material in the food.

https://www.wsmv.com/2023/02/14/vaccines-food-tennessee-bill-would-require-clear-labeling/
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 08:24:53 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1927 on: February 21, 2023, 08:44:28 pm »
I believe most of our pork, lamb, beef products gets vaccinations anyway for a variety of diseases and conditions.    I am not getting the point.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1928 on: February 21, 2023, 09:01:27 pm »
I believe most of our pork, lamb, beef products gets vaccinations anyway for a variety of diseases and conditions.    I am not getting the point.

I believe that it's in reference to a move by certain people to start having human vaccines - such as the covid-19 mRNA shots - put into the human food supply so that everyone who consumes the food automatically ingests the vaccine, whether they want to or not.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1929 on: February 21, 2023, 09:09:08 pm »
I believe that it's in reference to a move by certain people to start having human vaccines - such as the covid-19 mRNA shots - put into the human food supply so that everyone who consumes the food automatically ingests the vaccine, whether they want to or not.

That makes sense, but that's not the way its written, and the out house lawyer me in me knows how legislators bend words and meanings to meet an intent or objective.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1930 on: February 21, 2023, 09:17:38 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1931 on: February 21, 2023, 09:21:21 pm »
That makes sense, but that's not the way its written, and the out house lawyer me in me knows how legislators bend words and meanings to meet an intent or objective.

Except that the bill appears to provide the following:

“This bill defines ‘vaccine or vaccine material’ as a substance intended for use in humans to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against disease, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease, that is authorized or approved by the United States food and drug administration,” the bill says.

So it would be limited to substances intended for use in humans, not substances used, or intended for use, in animals.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1932 on: February 21, 2023, 09:40:27 pm »
Except that the bill appears to provide the following:

“This bill defines ‘vaccine or vaccine material’ as a substance intended for use in humans to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against disease, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease, that is authorized or approved by the United States food and drug administration,” the bill says.

So it would be limited to substances intended for use in humans, not substances used, or intended for use, in animals.

So there are enough antigenic differences between the bovine and human vax'es to be able hold water to that requirement?  That's a pretty thin piece of ice to skate on, considering I'd bet there are some livestock meds not called Ivomectin out there which may or might have a near of exact etymological profiles.

They need to be careful for what they ask for.   Like limit the scope of the rule to m-rna or other gain of function derived bacteriological.  or viral pathological agents.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 09:41:14 pm by catfish1957 »

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #1933 on: February 21, 2023, 09:43:22 pm »

President Biden Arrives In Kyiv For His Performance Review

Babylon Bee
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 09:44:33 pm by Slide Rule »

Recommended

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1934 on: February 21, 2023, 09:44:56 pm »
So there are enough antigenic differences between the bovine and human vax'es to be able hold water to that requirement?  That's a pretty thin piece of ice to skate on, considering I'd bet there are some livestock meds not called Ivomectin out there which may or might have a near of exact etymological profiles.

They need to be careful for what they ask for.   Like limit the scope of the rule to m-rna or other gain of function derived bacteriological.  or viral pathological agents.

Why?  If the substance was not intended for use in humans, then it's not covered by the requirement that it be listed.  The goal is to require listing of vaccine-type substances intended for use in humans that are added to the food item in question.  That would exclude listing vaccine-type substances that were intended for use in animals, whether or not those substances end up being found in trace amounts in consumable food.

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #1935 on: February 21, 2023, 09:48:48 pm »

Cleveland Browns thankful to no longer be Largest Disaster in Ohio

Babylon Bee

Recommended

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #1936 on: February 21, 2023, 09:50:40 pm »

Biden annual physical confirms he is technically still alive.

Babylon Bee

Recommended

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1937 on: February 21, 2023, 11:53:56 pm »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1938 on: February 21, 2023, 11:57:03 pm »

@Slide Rule
Cauliflower771

I disagree with  that,and the  skull wearing the Green Beret is offensive to me.

I am not kidding,either. A lot of it looks  like BS make up by someone who has never been in a firefigt.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1939 on: February 21, 2023, 11:57:25 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1940 on: February 21, 2023, 11:58:51 pm »

@Slide Rule

If I reposted this as many times as I think it deserves,there would be nothing else to see on TBR.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1941 on: February 22, 2023, 12:03:49 am »

They need to be careful for what they ask for.   Like limit the scope of the rule to m-rna or other gain of function derived bacteriological.  or viral pathological agents.

@catfish1957

I'm with ya 100 percent on that one!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1942 on: February 22, 2023, 12:08:02 am »
Why?  If the substance was not intended for use in humans, then it's not covered by the requirement that it be listed.  The goal is to require listing of vaccine-type substances intended for use in humans that are added to the food item in question.  That would exclude listing vaccine-type substances that were intended for use in animals, whether or not those substances end up being found in trace amounts in consumable food.

@Kamaji

Yeah,what the hell?

After all,humans are animals too,right? What could it POSSIBLY harm to inject humans  with chemicals being  given  to animals to make them bigger,heal animal diseases humans don't get,etc,etc,etc.

After all,don't we ALL have chemistry degrees,allowing us to look at a can label and immediately  know if it is good for US AS INDIVIDUALS,or harmful?

What could POSSIBLY  go wrong?

You ain't wunna dem rednecks what doan trust da gooberment,are yew?

Weeze watchin  yew,boi!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1943 on: February 22, 2023, 12:09:29 am »
@Kamaji

Yeah,what the hell?

After all,humans are animals too,right? What could it POSSIBLY harm to inject humans  with chemicals being  given  to animals to make them bigger,heal animal diseases humans don't get,etc,etc,etc.

After all,don't we ALL have chemistry degrees,allowing us to look at a can label and immediately  know if it is good for US AS INDIVIDUALS,or harmful?

What could POSSIBLY  go wrong?

You ain't wunna dem rednecks what doan trust da gooberment,are yew?

Weeze watchin  yew,boi!

Uhh, you do realize that farm animals are already subjected to a whole range of antibiotics and vaccines, don’t you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1944 on: February 22, 2023, 12:17:57 am »
Uhh, you do realize that farm animals are already subjected to a whole range of antibiotics and vaccines, don’t you?

@Kamaji

Loosely. I know  of the program,but I do not know how well it  is ran,the limitations in use,or even if there is anyone standing behind these guys to test the drugs they use to see IF they are the drugs  they are supposed to be using.

After all,if they are like all the other gooberment testing programs,they  get a lot of financing  and help from the people they are supposed to be monitering.

Hope I am wrong,though. After all,there is nothing I can do to change anything,even if I am right.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1945 on: February 22, 2023, 12:21:00 am »
@Kamaji

Loosely. I know  of the program,but I do not know how well it  is ran,the limitations in use,or even if there is anyone standing behind these guys to test the drugs they use to see IF they are the drugs  they are supposed to be using.

After all,if they are like all the other gooberment testing programs,they  get a lot of financing  and help from the people they are supposed to be monitering.

Hope I am wrong,though. After all,there is nothing I can do to change anything,even if I am right.

Because the point of the law under discussion is to require the labeling of any vaccine-type additives into food that is produced for human consumption.  It has no bearing on what vaccines or antibiotics are currently used on animals.

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #1946 on: February 22, 2023, 12:29:36 pm »

Recommended

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #1947 on: February 22, 2023, 12:36:21 pm »
@Slide Rule
Cauliflower771

I disagree with  that,and the  skull wearing the Green Beret is offensive to me.

I am not kidding,either. A lot of it looks  like BS make up by someone who has never been in a firefigt.

My apology.

Tried to remove it but for some reason can't.

Recommended

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1948 on: February 22, 2023, 12:55:26 pm »

Online Kamaji