Author Topic: Five soldiers with 10th Mountain Division jailed on rape charges  (Read 375 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Five soldiers with 10th Mountain Division jailed on rape charges
« on: December 05, 2022, 03:21:42 pm »
 Five soldiers with 10th Mountain Division jailed on rape charges
By Staff Report
 Friday, Dec 2

Five male soldiers assigned to 10th Mountain Division have been arrested and jailed on charges that they drugged and raped two women in Rosepine, Louisiana near Fort Polk.

The Vernon Parish (Louisiana) Sheriff’s Office released information about the alleged crimes. Websites Military.com and local Louisiana TV stations KALB and KPLC reported on the details previously.

“The Vernon Parish Sheriff’s office is conducting an on-going investigation regarding the circumstances,” a Fort Polk spokesperson told Military.com in a statement. “The U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division is providing support. The Joint Readiness Training Center and Fort Polk leadership continue to work closely with law enforcement officials.”

One of the two alleged victims told police she was “acquainted” with one of the soldiers who visited her Rosepine, Louisiana, home near Fort Polk on November 24. The woman acquainted with the soldier told police that the soldier arrived with the other four soldiers the two women didn’t know.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2022/12/02/five-soldiers-with-10th-mountain-division-jailed-on-rape-charges/
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 03:23:00 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Five soldiers with 10th Mountain Division jailed on rape charges
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 03:25:07 pm »
So there are actually heterosexual males in the Army?  I thought the only people they wanted were gays, trainnies,  and women. :whistle: :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 06:17:26 pm »
https://www.wdbj7.com/2022/12/01/5-soldiers-stationed-louisiana-accused-drugging-raping-2-women-sheriffs-office-says/

Above is a link  to photos of these proud young soldiers.

Anybody that does something like that NEEDS to have their photos and names spread far and wide.

I just hope,and supect this WILL happen,that after these bozo finish serving their time in a civilian prison that the army  arrests them and they get to spend 20 years or so in a military prison.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 06:19:39 pm »
So there are actually heterosexual males in the Army?  I thought the only people they wanted were gays, trainnies,  and women. :whistle: :whistle:

@rangerrebew

I am not so sure they are really hetrosexuals. After all,they are doing this with other males. At a  minimum,this would seem to indicate they are bi-sexual.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 10:14:56 pm »
Sumthin' unusual, yet similar, among those mugshots...