Author Topic: Oxfordshire Council to Trial a Climate Lockdown Starting 2024  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oxfordshire Council to Trial a Climate Lockdown Starting 2024
« on: December 05, 2022, 12:13:25 pm »
Oxfordshire Council to Trial a Climate Lockdown Starting 2024
18 hours ago Eric Worrall 138 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

First published JoNova; Imagine if your power mad politicians liked Covid Lockdowns so much, they wanted to continue them indefinitely. This is going to be trialled in Oxfordshire in Britain.

Oxfordshire County Council Pass Climate Lockdown ‘trial’ to Begin in 2024

Oxfordshire County Council yesterday approved plans to lock residents into one of six zones to ‘save the planet’ from global warming. The latest stage in the ’15 minute city’ agenda is to place electronic gates on key roads in and out of the city, confining residents to their own neighbourhoods.

Under the new scheme if residents want to leave their zone they will need permission from the Council who gets to decide who is worthy of freedom and who isn’t. Under the new scheme residents will be allowed to leave their zone a maximum of 100 days per year, but in order to even gain this every resident will have to register their car details with the council who will then track their movements via smart cameras round the city.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/12/04/oxfordshire-council-to-trial-a-climate-lockdown-starting-2024/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Oxfordshire Council to Trial a Climate Lockdown Starting 2024
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 12:15:10 pm »
King Chuck, no doubt, will be quite pleased.  It may also give our beloved POTUS the impetus to do the same here.  I vote for the District of Corruption. :amen:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson