Author Topic: Jewish UFC Fighter to Kanye West: ‘If You’ve Got a Problem with Me or My People, Come See Me, Bro’  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jewish UFC Fighter to Kanye West: ‘If You’ve Got a Problem with Me or My People, Come See Me, Bro’

Joshua Klein 4 Dec 2022

Following his Saturday night victory against Genaro Valdez at UFC Orlando, Jewish Israeli UFC lightweight Natan Levy slammed rapper and entrepreneur Kanye West’s recent antisemitic rants, stating, “If you’ve got a problem with me or my people, come see me, bro.”

Asked during a post-fight press conference backstage what he — as one who “represents Israel” as an athlete from the Jewish state — makes of “everything happening” in the country in light of West’s recent antisemitic statements, Levy expressed “pity” for those mired in hatred.

“I think life is too short to hate,” he said. 

“So to all these hateful people: it sucks for you, I pity you,” he added.

Levy concluded by declaring he would not “stand” for hate, as he warned those who “bully” others around him.

“I will not stand for antisemitism,” he said. “I won’t stand for any racism — not around me.” 

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/04/jewish-ufc-fighter-kanye-west-youve-got-problem-with-me-my-people-come-see-me-bro/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34