Author Topic: Romanian Criminal Enters U.S. Through Texas, Gets Ousted Via Las Vegas  (Read 204 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Romanian Criminal Enters U.S. Through Texas, Gets Ousted Via Las Vegas
December 01, 2022

Nothing exposes the chaotic and porous conditions of the southern border like a foreign criminal being allowed into the U.S. to commit more crimes here. Consider the case of a Romanian fugitive who showed up at Roma, Texas, earlier this year.

Alexandru Claudiu Pascu was on the run from authorities in his country, where he had been convicted for his involvement in a nightclub beating. Not sticking around for his prison sentence, the son of Romanian crime boss Marcel Kalu took flight and turned up at the border town of Roma, where he was detained.

U.S. authorities then released Pascu into the country “pending determination of his immigration status,” a government document stated. This enabled the convicted criminal to do what criminals often do: Commit more crimes.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2022/12/01/romanian-criminal-enters-us-through-texas-gets-ousted-las-vegas
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Romanian Criminal Enters U.S. Through Texas, Gets Ousted Via Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 04:57:59 pm »
With Biden's Border follies, can you imagine what it would be like in this country without 2A rights?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.