Author Topic: Smugglers Attempt to Bring Liquid Meth Across US-Mexico Border in Trailers' Water Tanks: CBP  (Read 154 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Smugglers Attempt to Bring Liquid Meth Across US-Mexico Border in Trailers' Water Tanks: CBP

The meth busts had an estimated street value of about $2.7 million, CBP said
By Christina Bravo • Published December 1, 2022 • Updated on December 2, 2022 at 2:09 pm

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents at two border crossings south of San Diego stopped nearly 40 gallons of liquid methamphetamine from being smuggled into the United States inside trailers last weekend, the agency said Wednesday.

In both instances, groups of travelers were riding in SUVs with trailers in tow when they were stopped and searched on Sunday. In each, CBP found millions of dollars worth of the illicit drug near the trailers' water tanks.

The first stop was made at about 8 p.m. at the Otay Mesa Port of Entry. CBP officers searched the truck and noticed a strange liquid in the trailer's water tank, which they determined to be about 110 gallons of liquid meth estimated to be worth $1.54 million, the agency said.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/smugglers-attempt-to-bring-liquid-meth-across-us-mexico-border-in-trailers-water-tanks-cbp/3111881/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hmmm....

Wonder if they got their inspiration from that Breaking Bad episode when Walt, Jesse, et. al hijacked some Methlyamine precursor via rail, and buried water tanks? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.