Author Topic: Candace Owens leads mockfest of D-list celebs exodus from Twitter  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Candace Owens leads mockfest of D-list celebs exodus from Twitter
December 3, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Conservative firebrand Candace Owens hilariously pilloried D-list celebrities who have taken part in a “mass exodus” from Twitter after Chief Twit Elon Musk took the helm, quipping that it “reads sort of like a 1990s yearbook of people that” had their glory days in that decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPRmoEUuAjA&ab_channel=CandaceOwensPodcast

She made the observation on Thursday during the “Candace Owens” show. Owens took aim at celebrities such as Jim Carrey, Whoopi Goldberg, Gigi Hadid, Amber Heard, and others who have jumped the Twitter ship simply “because they just can’t bear free speech.”

“It’s very upsetting to them,” she noted. “That the government is no longer controlling what we are saying to one another via fact-checkers and censoring stories taking out the New York Post for sharing the truth about Hunter Biden. They need that. That’s a better world for them. They want a world that is not real, but a world that is controlled.”

“And so many of them have lined up, issued statements, and said ‘You can no longer hear my thoughts in 180 characters or less because I won’t stand for this. I won’t stand for the First Amendment,’” Owens mused. “And the list of people reads sort of like a 1990s yearbook of people that, you know, you look in the yearbook in the nineties like, oh, I remember, I remember that person he peaked in elementary school or he peaked in middle school, peaked in high school.”

She went on to discuss Whoopi Goldberg who is way past her sell-by date.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/03/candace-owens-leads-mockfest-of-d-list-celebs-exodus-from-twitter-1314092/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Candace Owens leads mockfest of D-list celebs exodus from Twitter
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 03:06:27 pm »
:mauslaff: