Author Topic: Georgia Republican lieutenant governor deems Herschel Walker 'one of the worst' candidates in GOP hi  (Read 1410 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 4, 2022 8:03am EST
Georgia Republican lieutenant governor deems Herschel Walker 'one of the worst' candidates in GOP history
Walker and Sen. Raphael Warnock face off in Georgia's runoff election on Tuesday

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Georgia’s GOP lieutenant governor recently described U.S. Senate hopeful Herschel Walker as "one of the worst Republican candidates in our party’s history." 

Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan explained to CBS News why he chose not to vote for Walker ahead of Tuesday’s runoff election, where the Republican challenger faces off against Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock. 

"I’m a conservative. I’m a conservative because I think it’s the best way to govern. I’ve been a Republican a lot longer than a lot of folks. I think I’ve got kids probably that could articulate the conservative platform better than some of the candidates that Donald Trump and his group supported all across the country," Duncan told CBS News congressional correspondent Nikole Killion last week. 

"This wasn’t the right brand for Republicanism, and I think Herschel Walker will probably go down as one of the worst Republican candidates in our party's history," Duncan said in the on-camera interview. 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-republican-lieutenant-governor-deems-herschel-walker-worst-candidates-gop-history
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

One thing that is not helpful to Republicans who want to defeat Raphael Warnock and give the Senate a 50/50 split so that committees are equally comprised of both Republicans and Democrats and will slow down and help defeat Joe Biden’s radical agenda is what current Georgia Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan is doing. He is trying to torpedo Walker’s campaign.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/12/02/georgia-lt-governor-spills-the-beans-on-his-voting-decision-during-the-run-off-race-n515044

Rememer this when the anti-Trump foks start pointing fingers after Walker loses.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 06:51:23 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RinVa grumbles:
"Rememer this when the anti-Trump foks start pointing fingers after Walker loses."

I'm as pro-Trump in this forum as you are.
But I was posting that Walker wouldn't be a good candidate, months ago BEFORE he BECAME "the candidate".

His nomination was a serious mistake from the get-go.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,even if you overlook the "insane thing",it's hard to find a positive.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
RinVa grumbles:
"Rememer this when the anti-Trump foks start pointing fingers after Walker loses."

But I was posting that Walker wouldn't be a good candidate, months ago BEFORE he BECAME "the candidate".

@Fishrrman

I honestly thought it was more of a "comic relief joke" than anything else. Took me a long time to accept that he really was serious about it.

And let's face it,IF Walker had been semi-sane and had a actual conservative platform,the media would have done their best to destroy him instead of giving him all that free publicity. No way in hell would he have gotten it if they had thought there was a serious chance of him winning.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So let's trash talk him right before the runoff so we can get heartless slum lord and wife beater Warnock? Wow what a plan.

Where was he in the primary? I wonder what runs thru the mind of some of these douchewheels right before they throw their public temper tantrums just before the election.
The Republic is lost.

RinVa grumbles:
"Rememer this when the anti-Trump folks start pointing fingers after Walker loses."

But enough people in GA disagreed with you @Fishrrman to make the choice now between a 50/50 Senate and another crack at dissing Trump for a few weeks.  Duncan's gotten the ball rolling in the direction the anti-Trump GOP wants it to go.   

Remember this when Walker loses.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 06:46:37 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But enough people in GA disagreed with you @Fishrrman to make the choice now between a 50/50 Senate and another crack at dissing Trump for a few weeks.  Duncan's gotten the ball rolling in the direction the anti-Trump GOP wants it to go.   

Remember this when Walker loses.

@Right_in_Virginia

I just implied he was Bozo the Clown on a good day. I never stated that I wouldn't vote for him if I lived in his district and he was the candidate. Especially given who he is running against.

As for him being an idiot goes, pols like Slow Joe have proven that is no hinderance to holding public office.

@Right_in_Virginia

I just implied he was Bozo the Clown on a good day. I never stated that I wouldn't vote for him if I lived in his district and he was the candidate. Especially given who he is running against.

I know @sneakypete   I was replyig to another poster.  Thanks.   :beer:

Online cato potatoe

What is the point of this statement, other than drama queening?  Yeah, he's a weak candidate, but the early vote does not portend a wipeout.  Only 22.6% are under the age of 45.  In the first round they represented 35% and gave Warnock a 19 point margin. 

Offline Kamaji

What is the point of this statement, other than drama queening?  Yeah, he's a weak candidate, but the early vote does not portend a wipeout.  Only 22.6% are under the age of 45.  In the first round they represented 35% and gave Warnock a 19 point margin. 

:thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
RinVa grumbles:

Regardless of @Fishrrman s opinions of him Walker IS the Republican candidate and there is NO WAY IN HELL he is even remotely as bad as Warnock!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

Regardless of @Fishrrman s opinions of him Walker IS the Republican candidate and there is NO WAY IN HELL he is even remotely as bad as Warnock!
:amen:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Exactly. You don't have to like the guy or vote for him - just STHU till after the election.

This guy is trying to look all innocent and heartfelt when he's obviously trying to manipulate the election.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I've said from Day 1, that this awful choice of Walker is fully on the shoulders of DJT and Sean Hannity.  They could have easily found and endorsed much better candidates in the primaries. 

This tandem too, is why we have to look at the thug Fetterslug for 6 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

This Lt. Governor made a big show of going to an early-voting center, just to sit and fulminate an hour before deciding to not vote at all because he hates Walker.  Theater from start to finish.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: