Author Topic: I worked with the Wuhan lab – I tried to warn them & I KNOW Covid was a lab leak  (Read 340 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Sun by Imogen Braddick 12/3/2022

'BIGGEST COVER-UP IN HISTORY' I worked with the Wuhan lab – I tried to warn them & I KNOW Covid was a lab leak

A SCIENTIST who worked closely with the Wuhan lab has claimed Covid was genetically engineered - and leaked from the facility.

Dr Andrew Huff, former vice president of EcoHealth Alliance, claims to have had a ringside seat to what he brands one of the greatest cover-ups in history - and the "biggest US intelligence failure since 9/11".

The epidemiologist said China’s gain-of-function experiments - carried out with shoddy biosecurity - led to a lab leak at the US-funded Wuhan Institute of Virology.

"EcoHealth Alliance and foreign laboratories did not have the adequate control measures in place for ensuring proper biosafety, biosecurity, and risk management, ultimately resulting in the lab leak at the Wuhan Institute of Virology," he said in his book, an exclusive pre-release copy of which was provided to The Sun Online.

EcoHealth Alliance had been studying different coronaviruses in bats for more than ten years with funding from the National Institutes of Health - and developed close working ties with the Wuhan lab.

More: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20543847/wuhan-lab-warning-covid-lab-leak/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is the second line of defense in a defense in depth.
In front was the "wet market" fable.
Now, the 'accidental' lab leak.

But considering Fauci's 2017 statement that "This administration" would have to deal with a "surprise pandemic", and the perfect timing of the event to foul up the 2020 campaign and election, that Chinese were allowed to fly out of China, but not around China as the pandemic was developing, and much, much, more, my bet is on Door Number 3:

That the pandemic was intentional, for both political and pecuniary gain, and the release and its timing was no accident.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis