Author Topic: ‘Humiliating Sh*t’: Corporate Media And Liberals Circle The Wagon, Attack Matt Taibbi For Unveiling  (Read 485 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Humiliating Sh*t’: Corporate Media And Liberals Circle The Wagon, Attack Matt Taibbi For Unveiling ‘Twitter Files’
NBC News reporter Ben Collins

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

HAROLD HUTCHISON
REPORTER
December 02, 2022
10:01 PM ET

Liberal personalities and members of the corporate media lashed out at journalist Matt Taibbi Friday following the release of internal documents detailing Twitter’s censorship of a New York Post report on Hunter Biden’s laptop.

“Imagine throwing it all away to do PR work for the richest person in the world,” NBC reporter Ben Collins tweeted. “Humiliating shit.”

Elon Musk, who bought Twitter in October, released the documents detailing how the social media site censored the New York Post’s Oct. 14, 2020 article about emails and documents on a laptop Hunter Biden abandoned to Taibbi, who reported on them in a lengthy Twitter thread Friday. The documents show the Biden campaign requested Twitter address certain posts. (RELATED: ‘Absolutely Shocking’: Fox News Contributor Reacts To ‘Coordinated Effort’ By Former Twitter Execs)

“Matt Taibbi…what [a] sad, disgraceful downfall. I swear, kids, he did good work back in the day,” Daily Beast columnist Wajahat Ali posted. “Should be a cautionary tale for everyone. Selling your soul for the richest white nationalist on Earth. Well, he’ll eat well for the rest of his life I guess. But is it worth it?”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/02/twitter-media-laptop-hunter-biden/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Watching these people meltdown over Elon Musk has been very educational. And, what Elon Musk has been exposing, the collusion between Twitter and the White House to censor any stories that are uncomfortable for them has also been educational.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

Matt Taibbi…what [a] sad, disgraceful downfall. I swear, kids, he did good work back in the day,” Daily Beast columnist Wajahat Ali posted.

Ah, did someone wander off the reservation?

I guess one of the cool kids grew up and got him some scruples.  Maybe soon others will respond to their inner journalist and do some actual journalism.

Offline roamer_1

As always, their resorting to ad hominem shows their weakness.

Offline Hoodat

Keep tweeting, all you arrogant MSM sycophants.  By your comments against Taibbi, each and every one of you are confirming that you are full on active supporters of Democrat Party control of the media.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Ah, did someone wander off the reservation?

I guess one of the cool kids grew up and got him some scruples.  Maybe soon others will respond to their inner journalist and do some actual journalism.

Wouldn’t that be nice!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“Imagine throwing it all away to do PR work for the richest person biggest dementia patient in the world and his party,” NBC reporter Ben Collins tweeted. “Humiliating shit.”

Fixed it with reality.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
“Imagine throwing it all away to do PR work for the richest person in the world,” NBC reporter Ben Collins tweeted.

Let's ignore the utter hypocrisy for a second to realize that upon being exposed, the media immediately devolves into old Marxist tropes against the rich and not the veracity of the information.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Let's ignore the utter hypocrisy for a second to realize that upon being exposed, the media immediately devolves into old Marxist tropes against the rich and not the veracity of the information.

Yup.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
“Imagine throwing it all away to do PR work for the richest person biggest dementia patient in the world and his party,” NBC reporter Ben Collins tweeted. “Humiliating shit.”

Fixed it with reality.
That is just the front man for who they are really working for.

The guy flipping burgers isn't working for Ronald McDonald.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

There are very many tweets out there with the keywords "PR" and "richest person." It's so fun to see what talking points have been issued to the pearl-clutching left.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

As always, their resorting to ad hominem shows their weakness.

Well, it’s all they’ve got

Ws Elon Musk ever called a white supremacist/nationalist before he bought Twitter and promised to make it a free-speech platform?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy