Author Topic: Elon Musk to drop Twitter files on NY Post-Hunter Biden laptop censor today  (Read 11592 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And he is near and dear to my heart because he uses the liberals and their toys against them, like with this file drop (hopefully more to come.)

I wish him he best in protecting himself.  I know he can afford the best safety money can buy, but when you have just incurred the wrath of the highest levels of government, it is just a matter of time Biden and his cronies unleash the full power of the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS, and likely many other nefarious covert groups.

That is why he sent a tongue in cheek Tweet, that he is not suidcidal.   He alone is the one person in this country in most peril.   That happens when you almost single handedly can bring down the most corrupt government in history.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Lance Gooden
@Lancegooden
·33m

51 “intelligence” officials told the American people that Hunter Biden’s laptop was fake.

Social media censorship isn’t the only problem.

Online libertybele

I wish him he best in protecting himself.  I know he can afford the best safety money can buy, but when you have just incurred the wrath of the highest levels of government, it is just a matter of time Biden and his cronies unleash the full power of the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS, and likely many other nefarious covert groups.

That is why he sent a tongue in cheek Tweet, that he is not suidcidal.   He alone is the one person in this country in most peril.   That happens when you almost single handedly can bring down the most corrupt government in history.

I think that he has probably given this a great deal of thought and has made back-ups to all of this information with instructions to a very trusted person if not several people perhaps outside this country to continue the release of information.

I'm hoping that there are those who will be courageous enough to begin to stand up with him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Really I would be more impressed if Musk just dropped the insider emails for all of us to dissect.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Really I would be more impressed if Musk just dropped the insider emails for all of us to dissect.

Yeah, the drip, drip, drip Tweeting format is tedious and frustrating.  Just dump it all out to the public like Wikileaks and let the chips fall where they may!
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

Everything the FBI warned about Russian election interference, the corrupt agency actually did.

10:48 PM · Dec 4, 2022

Online mountaineer

Yoel Roth said he had "weekly meetings" with FBI, DHS, etc. throughout 2020 and was warned to look out for "hacked" material involving Hunter Biden. Even if no state actor directly intervened in the censorship action, it's a red herring: he was already primed to do their bidding.

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1599968679671656450
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
11m
HOLY SHLIT MATT TAIBBI JUST SAID FBI COUNSEL JAMES BAKER WAS 'VETTING' THE TWITTER FILES BEFORE ANYONE COULD SEE THEM AND THAT'S WHAT CAUSED THE DELAY ON FRIDAY

NOW WE KNOW WHY IT LOOKED LIKE FBI REFERENCES WERE SCRUBBED
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
THREAD: Twitter Files Supplemental
3:38 PM · Dec 6, 2022
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
Over the weekend, while we both dealt with obstacles to new searches, it was @BariWeiss who discovered that the person in charge of releasing the files was someone named Jim. When she called to ask “Jim’s” last name, the answer came back: “Jim Baker.”
4:44 PM · Dec 6, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
58m
Replying to
@mtaibbi
On Friday, the first installment of the Twitter files was published here. We expected to publish more over the weekend. Many wondered why there was a delay.

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
58m
We can now tell you part of the reason why. On Tuesday, Twitter Deputy General Counsel (and former FBI General Counsel) Jim Baker was fired. Among the reasons? Vetting the first batch of “Twitter Files” – without knowledge of new management.

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
56m
The process for producing the “Twitter Files” involved delivery to two journalists (Bari Weiss and me) via a lawyer close to new management. However, after the initial batch, things became complicated.

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
54m
Over the weekend, while we both dealt with obstacles to new searches, it was @BariWeiss
 who discovered that the person in charge of releasing the files was someone named Jim. When she called to ask “Jim’s” last name, the answer came back: “Jim Baker.”

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
54m
“My jaw hit the floor,” says Weiss.

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
51m
Baker is a controversial figure. He has been something of a Zelig of FBI controversies dating back to 2016, from the Steele Dossier to the Alfa-Server mess. He resigned in 2018 after an investigation into leaks to the press.

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
49m
The news that Baker was reviewing the “Twitter files” surprised everyone involved, to say the least. New Twitter chief Elon Musk acted quickly to “exit” Baker Tuesday.

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
45m
Reporters resumed searches through Twitter Files material – a lot of it – today. The next installment of “The Twitter Files” will appear @bariweiss
. Stay tuned.
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
11m
HOLY SHLIT MATT TAIBBI JUST SAID FBI COUNSEL JAMES BAKER WAS 'VETTING' THE TWITTER FILES BEFORE ANYONE COULD SEE THEM AND THAT'S WHAT CAUSED THE DELAY ON FRIDAY

Dang. WTH?
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
·
1h
Replying to
@mtaibbi
In light of concerns about Baker’s possible role in suppression of information important to the public dialogue, he was exited from Twitter today
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
1m
This goes back to what I put out on Saturday

Yoel Roth had already *publicly declared* to the FEC that they censored the Hunter laptop at the guidance of the FBI

So why wasn't that in the Twitter Files?

Bc Baker scrubbed it, that's why
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gunther Eagleman™
@GuntherEagleman
·
3m
More evidence dropping from Twitter to prove the democrat bleep stole the 2020 election with the help of the government.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
·
1h
Replying to
@mtaibbi
In light of concerns about Baker’s possible role in suppression of information important to the public dialogue, he was exited from Twitter today

Musk or someone needs to pursue that. I doubt Baker acted alone.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dang. WTH?

The FBI no longer is just the USA's gestapho that can wantonly raid ex-POTUS residencies.  They've also become the filter for the state controlled media via  their office of legal council.

I'd say the takeover is near complete.  Bow to your police state.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
11m

Why is anyone surprised?

Elon Musk fires Twitter deputy general counsel Jim Baker amid Hunter Biden laptop fallout
Fox Business, Dec 6, 2022

Elon Musk said that Twitter's former Deputy General Counsel Jim Baker was "exited" from the company on Tuesday after revelations about his role in the platform's handling of the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Baker was involved in discussions about whether the laptop falls under Twitter's "hacked materials" policy.

"I support the conclusion that we need more facts to assess whether the materials were hacked," Baker wrote in one email chain. "At this stage, however, it's reasonable for us to assume that they may have been and that caution is warranted."

Baker was responding to a Twitter executive who was wondering whether they could "truthfully claim" that the laptop story was "part of the policy."

Before joining Twitter, Baker worked as general counsel at the FBI, where he was involved in the bureau's investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Taibbi said Tuesday that he and another journalist, Bari Weiss, were dealing "with obstacles to new searches" when Weiss discovered that Baker was responsible for releasing the files over the weekend.

"The news that Baker was reviewing the 'Twitter files' surprised everyone involved, to say the least," Taibbi

Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., told "Fox & Friends First" on Monday that the House Oversight Committee will likely call Baker and other Twitter executives to testify about their handling of the laptop story.

"Baker and [former Twitter executive] Vijaya Gadde are probably the two most high-profile Twitter employees that we want to hear from," Comer said. "My advice to them is, prior to coming before the Oversight Committee in January or February, as quick as we can get them in front of the oversight committee, is they need to look very hard to try to find evidence as to why they suppressed this story."

Baker could not immediately be reached for comment on Tuesday.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/elon-musk-fires-twitter-deputy-general-counsel-jim-baker-amid-hunter-biden-laptop-fallout

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Baker was trying to keep his fingers in the dam, but he made a tactical error because a highly visible, controversial story just got that much more so, and now everybody is really going to be focusing in on that.

So what could have been buried in the dump, is now going to be The Dump.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 11:05:14 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Why is anyone surprised?

The surprise to me is that he wasn't included in the first wave of firings.
Let it burn.

Danny De Urbina
@dannydeurbina

Which files did Regime lawyer Jim Baker DELETE from the Twitter Files?!

RELEASE THE BACK-UPS.

5:38 PM · Dec 6, 2022

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
1h
James Baker intercepted the Twitter Files before they could get to Taibbi and scrubbed references to the FBI
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
·
2h
JUST IN: Elon Musk just fired Twitter’s Deputy General Counsel Jim Baker for suppressing information.

Elon is making Twitter great again.
Support the USO