Author Topic: Elon Musk to drop Twitter files on NY Post-Hunter Biden laptop censor today  (Read 10981 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In his case, it probably boiled down to a choice of Company Theft v. Treasonous proof of Collusion of Big Tech and Government influencing the outcome of a POTUS election.

He chose the better option, but might not get away with it.

Who do you imagine might prosecute him? Or anyone else involved for that matter. I'm really interested to know. @catfish1957
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Who do you imagine might prosecute him? Or anyone else involved for that matter. I'm really interested to know. @catfish1957

lol....You don't think Garland would prosecute?  Any traction would have to be via a congressional hearing...  (yuk)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
lol....You don't think Garland would prosecute?  Any traction would have to be via a congressional hearing...  (yuk)

Congress cannot prosecute anyone for anything. All they can do is make criminal referrals to the "Justice" {{{{{GAG!!!}}}} department.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Congress cannot prosecute anyone for anything. All they can do is make criminal referrals to the "Justice" {{{{{GAG!!!}}}} department.

Yep, fox guarding the hen house. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
In his case, it probably boiled down to a choice of Company Theft v. Treasonous proof of Collusion of Big Tech and Government influencing the outcome of a POTUS election.

He chose the better option, but might not get away with it.

Wouldn't it be a state crime though?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

That's a good question.  I am not a lawyer, but as far as jurisdictional enforcement, I think a lot has to do with location, and whether the dirty deed transveresed state lines.

We would probably be screwed either way with CA AG office, or Garland's DOJ.

Probably a good reason why most of Big Tech locates itself in CA.

Offline Kamaji

Most likely.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Elon Musk FIRES Regime HACK as top Twitter lawyer after caught intercepting bombshell Twitter documents   Miranda Devine EXPOSES the REAL reason..."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1600530121869463552

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
19m
BREAKING: Elon Musk just confirmed data may have been hidden and deleted from the Twitter Files

This revelation follows the sudden firing of James Baker, the FBI cutout who intercepted the files before they were sent to Matt Taibbi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
19m
BREAKING: Elon Musk just confirmed data may have been hidden and deleted from the Twitter Files

This revelation follows the sudden firing of James Baker, the FBI cutout who intercepted the files before they were sent to Matt Taibbi

Surely they have a backup or recovery setup.

Guessing that Baker wasn't tech astute enough, authorized, and had access to do this on his own. Who helped him?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Elon Musk to release all Twitter files

https://mooovment.com/elon-musk-to-release-all-twitter-files/

•  While responding to former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, Elon Musk stated that all ‘Twitter Files’ will be made public

•  The release of the controversial files could boost public confidence in Twitter which would be bullish for DOGE

Twitter’s new owner and CEO, Elon Musk, has promised to release all files related to the Hunter Biden laptop scandal in possession of the company. The move, which is a bid to build greater public trust, could help pump the price of Dogecoin (DOGE).

Musk made the commitment in an exchange with former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. Dorsey urged Musk to release everything related to the case, including all discussions around and future actions, at once now without filters so the public can make their own judgment.

In response, Musk said Twitter will release everything it finds. He added that most important data was hidden at the time, even from Dorsey, while some may have been deleted. he wrote:

Most important data was hidden (from you too) and some may have been deleted, but everything we find will be released,

Musk has revealed that his motivation for rehashing the story which was suppressed at the time it occurred is to earn complete trust from the public as he aims to make Twitter the pinnacle of free speech and the main source of reliable information.

Musk also intended to elevate the status of Twitter to the primary global town square through several initiatives he has planned which he has dubbed Twitter 2.0. These plans include improving the user experience of Twitter, as well as introducing new features including payments.

More at link.

Online mountaineer

It would be surprising if they really didn't have backups of the files Baker deleted.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

It would be surprising if they really didn't have backups of the files Baker deleted.

Yes, it would.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Yes, it would.

How awesome would it be to add a coverup charge, to the existing collusion and treason charges?

I bet the boys in Cell Block "B" would love a pretty lawyer who talks in big words.

Online mountaineer

Bari Weiss releases info about Twitter's program to shadow ban and otherwise prevent conservatives from being heard.
Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz
BREAKING — Elon Musk confirms Twitter ‘shadowbanned’ some political candidates while those candidates were running for office.
7:14 AM · Dec 9, 2022
THREAD: THE TWITTER FILES PART TWO.
TWITTER’S SECRET BLACKLISTS.

https://twitter.com/bariweiss/status/1601007575633305600
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 05:11:36 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
Incredible that there is not one word in The New York Times today about the chilling censorship regime revealed in #TwitterFiles2. Maybe they have a fatwa against their principled ex-employee @bariweiss? What happened to “All the news that’s fit to print”?
8:15 AM · Dec 9, 2022

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Censoring candidates running for office is straight up election interference.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

‘Spy Agencies are Now Running the Show’: Powerful Thread on ‘Twitter Files’ is a Warning to Americans
    by Becker News
December 9, 2022

As the fallout from the Twitter Files release continues, there is one controversial figure in the eye of the cyberstorm for over a decade that can bring clarity to what’s at stake for the world should Big Tech continue on its current trajectory.

Kimdotcom, the founder and former CEO of Megaupload, unloaded a powerful thread in the wake of the Twitter Files 2 release on the threat weaponized Big Tech poses to humanity.

“Here are my views about the recent revelations,” he wrote. “First of all I’m glad this information is now available to the public and I’m angry because of what was done to censor and control public discourse about important issues like corruption and Govt crimes. Twitter has become a spy agency and a censorship tool for the deep state in collusion with the Democratic Party.”

“The same is happening at every big tech company today,” he continued. “They limit political speech as well as leaks about crimes and corruption by the Government and politicians. The Democratic Party has surrendered to the power of the deep state, a group of spy chiefs and corporate elites in the war and security business and their vast network of protected billionaire associates who control the media and big tech.” ... Becker News

Online mountaineer

Bari Weiss
@bariweiss
12. The group that decided whether to limit the reach of certain users was the Strategic Response Team - Global Escalation Team, or SRT-GET. It often handled up to 200 "cases" a day.
7:50 PM · Dec 8, 2022

Andy Ngô 🏳️
@MrAndyNgo
Exclusive: Bari doesn't name too many names but the head of Twitter's Strategic Response Team when secret actions were taken to stifle conservative accounts happened under Jeff Carlton, who worked for both CIA & FBI.
He just deleted his LinkedIn. But I have an archive.

9:32 PM · Dec 8, 2022

Offline Kamaji

Bari Weiss
@bariweiss
12. The group that decided whether to limit the reach of certain users was the Strategic Response Team - Global Escalation Team, or SRT-GET. It often handled up to 200 "cases" a day.

Andy Ngô 🏳️
@MrAndyNgo
Exclusive: Bari doesn't name too many names but the head of Twitter's Strategic Response Team when secret actions were taken to stifle conservative accounts happened under Jeff Carlton, who worked for both CIA & FBI.

Wow.  Nice catch by Mr. Ngo.  He is definitely becoming a journalistic superstar in a time when there are so very few real journalists (as opposed to left-wing agitprop mouthpieces) left.

Offline aligncare

Bari Weiss
@bariweiss

Andy Ngô 🏳️
@MrAndyNgo

So, under core competencies where does it mention that he’s a dandy speech censor?

Oh, I see it…Trust and Safety Enforcement/Content Moderation.  Is that what they’re calling subverting free speech and election interference these days?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
The $10T question hasn't been answered - did Baker scrub the govt's role in all this?
The Republic is lost.