Author Topic: Sen. Blackburn: China is ‘Focused on Defeating Us. Meanwhile, Our Pentagon is Focused on a Vaccine M  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sen. Blackburn: China is ‘Focused on Defeating Us. Meanwhile, Our Pentagon is Focused on a Vaccine Mandate’
CNSNEWS.COM STAFF
| DECEMBER 1, 2022 | 5:33PM EST

(CNSNews.com) - Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee went to the Senate floor on Monday and highlighted what she argued was the inappropriateness of the U.S. Pentagon focusing on a vaccine mandate while the Chinese were focuses on “defeating” the United States.

“And the Chinese Communist Party is doing the exact opposite of what the Pentagon is doing: They are focusing on readiness and building up their military,” Blackburn said.

“In June, they christened their first-ever aircraft carrier to be completely designed and developed in China,” she said. “Their goal is to increase their fleet by 40 percent by the end of 2040 and quadruple their nuclear stockpile by the end of the decade. This is all consistent with Beijing's broader goal of becoming a military superpower.

https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/cnsnewscom-staff/sen-blackburn-china-focused-defeating-us-meanwhile-our-pentagon
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji