Author Topic: Mitch McConnell Rips Democrat Election Denier Hakeem Jeffries for Calling Trump a ‘Fake President’  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell Rips Democrat Election Denier Hakeem Jeffries for Calling Trump a ‘Fake President’

Wendell Husebø 1 Dec 2022

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Thursday ripped Democrat election denier Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) for calling former President Donald Trump a “fake president” who won an “illegitimate” election.

Speaking on the Senate floor, McConnell publicly slammed Jeffries for purveying false election claims about 2016, as Jeffries has refuted Trump as “fake” and “illegitimate.”

“The newly elected incoming leader of House Democrats is a past election denier who basically said the 2016 election was ‘illegitimate’ and suggested that we had a ‘fake president,’” McConnell said of the new Democrat House leader. “He’s also mounted reckless attacks on our independent judiciary and said that justices he didn’t like have ‘zero legitimacy’”:

https://twitter.com/CraigCaplan/status/1598340102740213760

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/01/mitch-mcconnell-rips-democrat-election-denier-hakeem-jeffries-calling-trump-fake-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Was he feeling some pressure from somewhere and had to move a hair to the right to appear as real opposition?
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Mitch likes to occasionally engage in a bit of kobuki theater, to assure people he isn't dead and buried somewhere.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline EdinVA

Wonder who's big boy pants he borrowed... worthless jerk

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I don't think Mitch is defending Trump here.  I think he's trying to appear relevant -- while also taking  a side swipe at Trump over 2020.  It's a win-win for the turtle.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Who really gives a flip what this turtle says or thinks. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.