Author Topic: GOP Senate candidates significantly underfunded compared with Democrats rivals in key states  (Read 162 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 30, 2022
GOP Senate candidates significantly underfunded compared with Democrats rivals in key states
By Rajan Laad

Recently Breitbart performed a comparative study of fundraising and spending between Republicans and Democrats for key midterm races.

As expected GOP was outspent and outraised by a wide margin. 

Start with Arizona.

How much was spent?

GOP candidate Blake Masters spent about $1.00 for every $7.50 spent by sitting Democrat Sen. Mark Kelly. 

OpenSecrets revealed that Kelly spent $73,477,987 in his successful reelection bid, while Masters only spent $9,412,054.

How much was raised?

Kelly raised an astounding $79.3 million, while Masters managed to raise a mere $12 million.

To make matter worse, Arizona took ages to count their votes, causing some to speculate that fraud may have occurred behind the scenes. (Editor's note: See also Jay Valentine's article on that in today's AT here).

Kelly won the race, he received around 52 percent of the mandate, i.e., 1,322,026 votes, while Masters managed 46.5% percent of the mandate, i.e., 1,196,308 votes.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/gop_senate_candidates_significantly_underfunded_compared_with_democrats_rivals_in_key_states.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Even with the vote fraud, considering the money disparity alot of our candidates did well, no thanks to swampy Mitch.
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Back when I was younger, it was the Republicans who "had the money" for elections, and the democrats were "the poor boys".

What happened?
What turned this around almost 180 degrees?