Author Topic: Texas agents uncover 50 illegal immigrants hidden in junkyard big rig, 5 accused human smugglers arr  (Read 123 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
IMMIGRATION Published November 29, 2022 10:03am EST
Texas agents uncover 50 illegal immigrants hidden in junkyard big rig, 5 accused human smugglers arrested
Texas DPS criminal investigators make discovery in Conex truck tractor semi-trailer near US-Mexico border
Danielle Wallace By Danielle Wallace | Fox News
 r
Former ICE Director Jonathan Fahey slams the White House for their failure to secure the border and he also provides insight into DPS video showing smugglers on Thanksgiving.

Texas special agents discovered about 50 illegal immigrants hidden in a junkyard conex container and apprehended five suspected human smugglers accused of orchestrating the tractor trailer operation. 

At approximately 8:00 p.m. Monday, special agents from the Texas Department of Public Safety Criminal Investigations Division (CID) located a truck tractor semi-trailer suspected of concealing several illegal immigrants at a junkyard on State Highway 359 in Webb County.

As CID special agents approached the trailer, several illegal immigrants absconded, and five adult males were apprehended, according to spokesman Christopher Olivarez. A search of the property resulted in the discovery of approximately 50 additional illegal immigrants hidden inside a conex container.

Upon further investigation, the semi-trailer was reported stolen out of the Laredo Police Department. CID special agents are further investigating this case. The illegal immigrants, 35 males, 10 females, and eight juveniles from Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador were referred to the U.S. Border Patrol.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-agents-uncover-50-illegal-immigrants-hidden-junkyard-big-rig-5-accused-human-smugglers-arrested
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson