Author Topic: Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport  (Read 6533 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"THEY",who?  It is one person,not two.
Some writer is guilty of pronoun pandering.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Daily Signal by Tyler O'Neil 12/12/2022

BREAKING: Department of Energy Says Sam Brinton ‘Is No Longer a DOE Employee’

The U.S. Department of Energy appears to have parted ways with Sam Brinton, the nonbinary Biden administration nuclear official who is facing charges for allegedly stealing two pieces of luggage at two separate airports.

“Sam Brinton is no longer a DOE employee,” a Department of Energy spokesperson told The Daily Signal in an email Monday afternoon. “By law, the Department of Energy cannot comment further on personnel matters.”

The spokesperson did not respond to a follow-up email by press time. The department did not clarify whether Brinton had resigned or been fired. The termination of Brinton’s employment had not been previously reported.

The Daily Signal reached out for comment after Dr. Joseph Nicolosi Jr. a licensed therapist and founder of the Reintegrative Therapy Association, drew attention to the apparent contradictions in Brinton’s claims to have undergone “conversion therapy.”

More: https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/12/12/breaking-department-of-energy-says-sam-brinton-is-no-longer-a-doe-employee/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sounds like its sticky fingers made it too 'radioactive' for even the Biden freakshow.
Yeah, but the really scary thing is Brandon's handlers will probably double down on the freak show after this, only Satan knows what they will replace IT with.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psychotherapist: I Warned About Sam Brinton, the Nonbinary Biden Official Now Arrested for Theft, but No One Listened

Tyler O'Neil / @Tyler2ONeil / December 12, 2022

FIRST ON DAILY SIGNAL: A licensed psychtherapist who testified against laws banning so-called conversion therapy says he warned Americans about Sam Brinton, the non-binary Biden administration nuclear official who is facing charges for allegedly stealing two pieces of luggage at two separate airports.

“My colleagues and I warned lawmakers in California and Massachusetts, and the LGBT activist groups which were sponsoring him, about Sam Brinton’s ever-changing story about abuse he allegedly underwent in therapy because of his LGBT attractions,” Dr. Joseph Nicolosi, Jr., the therapist and founder of the Reintegrative Therapy Association, said in a statement first reported by The Daily Signal. “But nobody cared, so Brinton’s testimony about his alleged experience played a key role in banning legitimate practices across the nation.”

California and Massachusetts went on to ban “conversion therapy,” a term the American Psychiatric Association defines as being “based upon the assumption that homosexuality per se is a mental disorder or that a patient should change his/her homosexual orientation.” The APA encourages legislation to “prohibit the practice of ‘reparative’ or conversion therapist that are based on the a priori assumption that diverse sexual orientations and gender identities are mentally ill.”

According to the LGBT group The Movement Advancement Project, “conversion therapy” bans have become law in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and Washington, D.C.

more
https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/12/12/psychotherapist-i-warned-sam-brinton-non-binary-biden-official-no-one-listened
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I posted somewhere above about how Brinton lied about the so-called conversion therapy. Even if his parents sought counseling for him, why call it conversion therapy? A child who claims to be of the opposite sex and wants to mutilate his or her body has a mental issue and is not well. Trying to help that child find normalcy is essential. Unfortunately, few parents pursue it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

I bet he gets fired and I bet there are more then these two incidents...
Someone on twitter said: Had to let him go, he had too much baggage

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Someone on twitter said: Had to let him go, he had too much baggage

Top notch!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

The lovely Ms. Brinton turned themselves ( :silly:) into Las Vegas authorities.

https://twitter.com/MiaCathell/status/1603081145440403456

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,the good news for it is that if it does go to prison,chances are it will be VERY popular..
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

He had a court appearance in Las Vegas today, and showed up in a suit - a man's suit, that is - and no makeup.  :laugh:

Offline GtHawk

He had a court appearance in Las Vegas today, and showed up in a suit - a man's suit, that is - and no makeup.  :laugh:
Because he couldn't risk showing up in an outfit he stole :silly: :silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No makeup, no jewelry, no plunging neckline........

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

BREAKING: MUGSHOT RELEASED of Non-binary Biden nuclear official Sam Brinton after arrest for multiple luggage theft charges

3:40 PM · Dec 14, 2022

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

No makeup, no jewelry, no plunging neckline........

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

BREAKING: MUGSHOT RELEASED of Non-binary Biden nuclear official Sam Brinton after arrest for multiple luggage theft charges

3:40 PM · Dec 14, 2022
You know if they ever re-did the old Batman TV series he could be the new Egghead, he's not as good looking as Vincent Price but they could save money on the bald cap and makeup. Then again that face might be too scary for children

Offline Idiot

Does he go to the men's or women's prison?  Or do they just flip a coin?

Offline aligncare

On these boards we get used to throwing around words like “freak show”.  But this whole affair, everything from (he/she) hired by the executive branch, to (his/her) turning out to be a thief, is hilariously freaky in the extreme.  Bizarre covers it nicely, too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

This cretin actually hired a lawyer with a "man bun"?????

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What is with the mask?

@Wingnut

Probably trying to help keep his employment as a senior gooberment employee.

Offline GtHawk

@Wingnut

[/quote
]That horse has already left the barn.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I posted somewhere above about how Brinton lied about the so-called conversion therapy. Even if his parents sought counseling for him, why call it conversion therapy? A child who claims to be of the opposite sex and wants to mutilate his or her body has a mental issue and is not well. Trying to help that child find normalcy is essential. Unfortunately, few parents pursue it.
Whatever happened to 'being comfortable in your own skin'?

Suddenly, "I'm OK, You're OK" has become 'I'm fouled up, and you're a hater if you don't go along with it'.

These people are sick, and they are being allowed to spread that sickness the only way they can--through indoctrination. It's messing up a generation they've already hurt with COVID policies and 'education' mandates.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Wingnut

[/quote
]That horse has already left the barn.

@GtHawk

If that is true,he REALLY has a problem.

What's the fun of being a drama queen if there is no one to notice?

Offline GtHawk

@GtHawk

If that is true,he REALLY has a problem.

What's the fun of being a drama queen if there is no one to notice?
Check the posts on page three of this thread, IT was reported fired on the 12th.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Check the posts on page three of this thread, IT was reported fired on the 12th.

@GtHawk

It may have been fired from it's gooberment position,but it wasn't fired from being an attention whore.

Offline GtHawk

@GtHawk

It may have been fired from it's gooberment position,but it wasn't fired from being an attention whore.
You are absolutely right Pete this idiot was born an and only one thing will ever stop that is  :reaper:

Of course we shouldn't be surprised by anything from IT or those like IT because they are