Author Topic: Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport  (Read 6533 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He probably scoped them out at boarding time, looked for someone who looked loaded, made a mental note of her luggage she checked in, and then went to grab it at baggage claim.
That's true. He was not stealing Emma Jane's luggage from Jackson Mississippi. I didn't even think of that. He was targeting 'high value' luggage specifically. You are right. He must have known what he was taking.

Either he was surveilling the boarding line, or more likely, he had a paid guy(s) in luggage who were tipping him off. If I was doing this scam, I would put some kind of sticker (mickey mouse, cookie monster) on the case for him to know which one to take.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's not the same outfit.  Look around the neckline of both.
I think the black you are seeing is another garment under the red one. Look, indeed, at the neckline.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's true. He was not stealing Emma Jane's luggage from Jackson Mississippi. I didn't even think of that. He was targeting 'high value' luggage specifically. You are right. He must have known what he was taking.

Either he was surveilling the boarding line, or more likely, he had a paid guy(s) in luggage who were tipping him off. If I was doing this scam, I would put some kind of sticker (mickey mouse, cookie monster) on the case for him to know which one to take.
High value luggage has a better chance of having high value garments, accessories, and even jewelry, so naturally he/she/it was targeting the most valuable stuff.
It might be weird, but it isn't stupid.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

I think the black you are seeing is another garment under the red one. Look, indeed, at the neckline.
Yeah you may be right.  Apparently the garment doesn't really have a front or a back it appears.

Offline Kamaji

@mrpotatohead

There's another image, with a different garment, where it definitely appears that he's wearing something she created:

Offline LMAO

This individual is actually highly entertaining and gives me a chuckle

The problem is he is also in a high position in government
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Obviously the guy suffers from mental illness.

That is a prerequisite for positions in the Biden WH.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.