Author Topic: Wisconsin Children’s Hospital is Stacking its Bench of Chaplains with Trans Activists  (Read 317 times)

Offline Kamaji

Wisconsin Children’s Hospital is Stacking its Bench of Chaplains with Trans Activists

Children’s Wisconsin’s recent chaplain hires are full-fledged left-wing activists who twist religion to advance their preferred social Marxist policies.

BY: KYLEE GRISWOLD
NOVEMBER 28, 2022

Wisconsin’s premier children’s hospital has had its fair share of scandal, particularly with regard to religious liberty and leadership, but the bar just keeps getting lower: Children’s Wisconsin is now hiring trans activists as chaplains and “spiritual care interns.”

Children’s staff members were first notified of such new hires when fliers were posted around the inpatient units advertising, “Meet Your New Chaplain: Kate Newendorp.” The first tip-off to Newendorp’s beliefs about the sexes was featured prominently on the posters, with a proclamation of her pronouns as “she/her/hers” and those of her fiance, a female who goes by “they/he.”

“Working in a pediatric hospital is a dream come true!!” Newendorp is quoted on the flier. “I am so excited to be working alongside everyone and am pumped to be part of the team. Think of me as your friendly next-door neighbor!”

The poster is just your garden-variety job announcement, but a deeper dive shows that Newendorp’s social Marxist views aren’t confined to a push for preferred pronouns. The new chaplain is all-in for transgender surgeries, abortion, and a rejection of religious teaching when it cuts against her personal comfort.

Despite biblical Christian doctrine affirming the sanctity and humanity of life in the womb, the existence of only two distinct sexes, and the immorality of same-sex relations in both the Old and New Testaments, the new “chaplain” proudly rejects all of this.

“Love Jesus. Be gay. Get ordained,” she wrote on Facebook in June, with pictures of herself in rainbow garb. “What better way to celebrate Pride than being ordained?! Many thanks to my church and classis for being willing to stand for queer folks being included in ministry and for allowing me to follow God’s call.”

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/11/28/wisconsin-childrens-hospital-is-stacking-its-bench-of-chaplains-with-trans-activists/

Offline Kamaji

Jesus did not celebrate those who practiced queerness.  He would never reject a person because they were gay/queer, but He would expect them to cease engaging in sin - and in particular would not affirm or otherwise celebrate that sin - before bringing them into His communion.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Jesus did not celebrate those who practiced queerness.  He would never reject a person because they were gay/queer, but He would expect them to cease engaging in sin - and in particular would not affirm or otherwise celebrate that sin - before bringing them into His communion.
After almost every miracle or forgiveness, he said "Go and sin no more."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Guess they're gonna have to call it the Wisconsin Children's Pedophilic Hospital now.
The Republic is lost.