Author Topic: Biden Tosses Out His Phony Green Agenda After Sanctioning Venezuelan Drilling  (Read 179 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY MONICA SHOWALTER ON NOV 28, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden Tosses Out His Phony Green Agenda After Sanctioning Venezuelan Drilling

Energy prices, even though they have come down a bit, are still sky-high, whether it’s heating fuel, gas-powered appliances, electricity, diesel, or the price for a fill-up at the pump.

Over here in San Diego, I saw gas at one station going for $4.99 a gallon, and everyone marveled at how “low” that price was. We had been paying $5, $6, and $7 in the last six months.

Joe Biden knows this is a problem now that he’s lost the House. He actually thinks that inflation comes from oil rather than monetary printing presses turned up to 11 for government boondoggles, and he’s emptied our Strategic Petroleum Reserve to add supply to the market so that gasoline prices will come down for a spell.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-tosses-out-his-phony-green-agenda-after-sanctioning-venezuelan-drilling/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson