Author Topic: Schiff: Will ‘Consider the Validity’ of GOP Subpoena Before I Comply  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: Will ‘Consider the Validity’ of GOP Subpoena Before I Comply

Pam Key27 Nov 2022380
1:39

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that he would have to consider the validity of and House Republicans’ subpoena before complying with it.

Anchor Dana Bash said, “The incoming oversight chair, James Comer, told Punchbowl News in an interview, ‘I don’t believe congressional investigations have a whole lot of credibility now. I blame Adam Schiff for that, but it’s also both parties to blame for investigations in the past. I want to change that.’ What’s your response?”

Schiff said, “Comer doesn’t believe in the Russia investigation, in the Ukraine investigation, he doesn’t believe in the investigation of January 6th. Why? Because those are investigations of the serial abuse of power by Donald Trump. Comer and Jordan and McCarthy will do nothing but carry Donald Trump’s water. Someone who is sitting down for dinner with anti-semites, who is sitting down for dinner with bigots who won’t condemn them. This is who they’re making common cause with. They will do and say what they need to do.”

Bash said, “We’re out of time but I  have to ask. If you are subpoenaed by Republicans when they take over, will you comply?”

Schiff  said, “We’ll have to consider the validity of the subpoena. I would certainly view my obligation, the administration’s obligation to follow the law and the fact that they have disrespected the law is not a precedent I would hope that would be broadly followed. We’ll have to look at the the legitimacy or lack of legitimacy of what they do.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/27/schiff-will-consider-the-validity-of-gop-subpoena-before-i-comply/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Schiff: Will ‘Consider the Validity’ of GOP Subpoena Before I Comply
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 04:58:33 pm »
Schiff: ‘Most Americans’ Would Call Trump’s 2016 Campaign Moves Russian Collusion

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that “most Americans” would think Trump’s 2016 campaign manager Paul Manafort giving inside polling data and battle strategy to an agent of Russian intelligence was Russian collusion.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/27/schiff-most-americans-would-call-trumps-2016-campaign-moves-russian-collusion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 04:59:04 pm »
Hypocrite.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 05:24:20 pm »
Isn’t this considered contempt of Congress? Something Bannon has to go to jail for?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 05:24:42 pm »
Isn’t this considered contempt of Congress? Something Bannon has to go to jail for?

:thumbsup:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 06:48:19 pm »
Arrest him in a 5 a.m. raid, charge him with contempt of Congress, call him an insurrectionist, hold him for a year without trial, blackball him from ever getting another job.

Oh wait, that's only for Republicans.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2022, 06:49:01 pm »
Arrest him in a 5 a.m. raid, charge him with contempt of Congress, call him an insurrectionist, hold him for a year without trial, blackball him from ever getting another job.

Oh wait, that's only for Republicans.

:thumbsup: