Author Topic: Biden lets in millions who have no asylum claim — and they’ll never leave  (Read 151 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden lets in millions who have no asylum claim — and they’ll never leave
By Andrew Arthur
November 3, 2022 8:16pm  Updated

More than 100 migrants originally from Senegal — a West African republic smaller than South Dakota — have moved into a tent city on Randall’s Island that had been erected in response to a surge of asylum-seekers whom the Department of Homeland Security had released at the US-Mexico line. They’re evidence of how effectively President Biden’s policies have broken the southwest border.

I say, “originally from Senegal” because according to an imam who organized their arrival, they’d been “working in Brazil when ‘they heard the border was open and they left their jobs … and came to America.’ ”

That border wasn’t “broken” or “open” when Biden took office. Instead, the president inherited what his first Border Patrol chief, Rodney Scott, described in a September 2021 letter to Congress as “arguably the most effective border security” in US history.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/03/biden-lets-in-millions-who-have-no-asylum-claim-and-theyll-never-leave/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson