Author Topic: Science Shows Why Cows Don’t Cause Global Warming  (Read 197 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Science Shows Why Cows Don’t Cause Global Warming
« on: November 26, 2022, 04:41:27 pm »
WRITTEN BY RON BARMBY, GUEST POST ON NOV 25, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Science Shows Why Cows Don’t Cause Global Warming

A rancher waited patiently at the recent Schachter Energy Conference in Calgary, Canada, while I spoke to a businesswoman about why methane was not the dangerous greenhouse gas that Canada’s government says it is.

She wasn’t buying my argument and left without buying my book.

Having overheard my unsuccessful pitch, the rancher suggested that I watch this video by Dr. Thomas Sheahen based on this presentation.

He’s concerned because Canada is signaling it will follow the Netherlands and Sri Lanka in significantly reducing both methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O) emissions from agriculture.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/science-shows-why-cows-dont-cause-global-warming/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Science Shows Why Cows Don’t Cause Global Warming
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 05:47:08 pm »
 ////00000////

What about elephants and whales?  They have bigger farts than cows.  We must kill all the elephants and whales to save Mother Gaia from the ravages of flatulence.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.