Author Topic: THE FUTURE ARMY IS TAKING SHAPE NOW  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
THE FUTURE ARMY IS TAKING SHAPE NOW
« on: November 26, 2022, 01:07:43 pm »
THE FUTURE ARMY IS TAKING SHAPE NOW

Wed, 11/23/2022 - 07:00
In its bid to see, understand, decide and act first on the future battlefield, the Army tested more than 300 new and emerging technologies during its Project Convergence 2022 series of exercises.

This year’s event featured thousands of U.S., U.K. and Australian troops, researchers and industry partners who trained and put to the test new equipment and technologies between September and November at places such as Yuma Proving Ground, Arizona, and Camp Pendleton and Fort Irwin in California.

“I firmly believe that everything we do here is something that we’ll see throughout the Army over the next 60 years,” Lt. Col. Brennan Speakes, commander of the 1st Squadron, 7th Cavalry Regiment, one of the units that participated in Project Convergence, said in an Army news release. “This is the equivalent of the Army moving from the horse-drawn cavalry to the armored formations we know today.”

https://www.ausa.org/news/future-army-taking-shape-now
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: THE FUTURE ARMY IS TAKING SHAPE NOW
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 01:08:34 pm »
Is the future wokism? :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson