Author Topic: World Economic Forum chair Klaus Schwab declares on Chinese state TV: 'China is a model for many nat  (Read 409 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

World Economic Forum chair Klaus Schwab declares on Chinese state TV: 'China is a model for many nations'
Fox News, Nov 23, 2022

World Economic Forum founder and Chair Klaus Schwab recently sat down for an interview with a Chinese state media outlet and proclaimed that China was a "role model" for other nations.

Schwab, 84, made these comments during an interview with CGTN’s Tian Wei on the sidelines of last week’s APEC CEO Summit in Bangkok, Thailand.

Schwab said he respected China’s "tremendous" achievements at modernizing its economy over the last 40 years.

"I think it’s a role model for many countries," Schwab said, before qualifying that he thinks each country should make its own decisions about what system it wants to adapt.

"I think we should be very careful in imposing systems. But the Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries," Schwab said.

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/world/world-economic-forum-chair-klaus-schwab-declares-chinese-state-tv-china-model-many-nations

Offline Right_in_Virginia

A role model? A country of zero freedom, low social mobility, social credit scores, and constant government surveillance? Who the heck, even among the revolutionary wokester crowd, is openly calling for a Chinese model for their own countries?

China in fact is a giant prison, complete with slave labor, sweatshops, low wages, continuous lockdowns and actual laogai, or Gulags. Challenge the government in any way and you'll be packed off to one for years upon years in no time. In the case of the Uighurs, just being the wrong nationality is enough for such punishment.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/the_mask_is_off_wefs_klaus_schwab_declares_china_a_role_model.html

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
An elite billionaire singing the praises of the Chinese.  His opinion is not worth used TP as far as I am concerned.  These b*st*rds want a slave society that they can further exploit, and that is the name of that tune.