Author Topic: ACLU Thanksgiving Wish List: Free 30K Criminal Illegal Aliens into U.S. Towns  (Read 495 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ACLU Thanksgiving Wish List: Free 30K Criminal Illegal Aliens into U.S. Towns

JOHN BINDER24 Nov 2022292
2:21
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is urging President Joe Biden’s administration to shut down nearly all detention of illegal aliens, a plan that would free 30,000 detainees into American cities and towns.

To mark the 20th anniversary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the left-wing ACLU issued a policy brief that asks the Biden administration to end the 287(g) program which allows the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to work directly with towns and cities to help swiftly turn over criminal illegal aliens.

“Rather than providing any proven law enforcement benefit, these ICE-law enforcement collaboration programs have resulted in racial profiling: Local police are emboldened to stop, arrest, and bring low-level charges against people who ‘look’ like immigrants, with the actual aim of helping ICE deport them,” the ACLU brief states.

Biden’s DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has already suggested that the administration is working to gut the 287(g) program.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/24/aclu-thanksgiving-wish-list-free-30k-criminal-illegal-aliens-u-s-towns/
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 06:34:41 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertybele

Amnesty is next. 9999hair out0000  You can bet that the illegals they are importing into our towns are of voting age.  Once amnesty is granted the DEMS will be signing them up to vote. All according to plan. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Looks like DeSantis will need to airlift 30,000 released detainees to Nantucket for Christmas.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright