Author Topic: WaPo Props Up Fake Meat Company That ‘Vows’ To ‘Save The Planet’  (Read 142 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY GABRIELA PARISEAU ON NOV 23, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

WaPo Props Up Fake Meat Company That ‘Vows’ To ‘Save The Planet’

First, they wanted us to eat the bugs. That didn’t catch on, so now they want to make our meat in a lab.

The Washington Post’s latest climate nonsense fawned over lab-grown meat to save the climate.

The Post propped up Good Meat, the company that served its lab-grown meat to the world’s elite at the U.N. COP 27 Climate Change Conference in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt.

“[T]he company serving it vows it will soon help save the planet,” read a Post story published on Friday. [emphasis, links added]

The paper’s most recent prodding over climate change came just a week after the COP27 conference devoted a day to discussing climate change and food production

https://climatechangedispatch.com/wapo-props-up-fake-meat-company-that-vows-to-save-the-planet/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson