Author Topic: NAVY COMMODORE DUMPS ‘DRUNK DRIVING’ DUST DEVIL  (Read 109 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NAVY COMMODORE DUMPS ‘DRUNK DRIVING’ DUST DEVIL
« on: November 25, 2022, 10:56:34 am »
Military
NAVY COMMODORE DUMPS ‘DRUNK DRIVING’ DUST DEVIL
November 21, 2022 ·Carl Prine

The Navy relieved Cmdr. Cassidi Reese, commanding officer of the “Dust Devils” of Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 31, following her Nov. 4, 2022, arrest for allegedly driving while intoxicated at Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake. Composite by Coffee or Die Magazine.

Big Navy dumped its top Dust Devil and replaced her with her chief test pilot.

On Thursday, Nov. 17, Capt. Ryan J. Bryla, the commodore of Naval Test Wing Pacific, relieved Cmdr. Cassidi Reese, 40, as the commanding officer of Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 31 because she allegedly got caught drunk driving on California’s Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake 13 days earlier.

She’d been at the helm of the squadron for only eight months. Navy and Marine aviators in VX-31 run test flights on new or improved tactical planes and helicopters and provide search and rescue support inside China Lake’s 2508 range complex and the Point Magu Sea Range.

Bryla permanently replaced Reese with the Dust Devils’ chief test pilot, Cmdr. Chris Putre, a career F/A-18E/F Super Hornet strike fighter aviator.

https://www.coffeeordie.com/drunk-driving-dust-devil
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson