Author Topic: A sweet goodbye to 'The Science'  (Read 137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A sweet goodbye to 'The Science'
« on: November 23, 2022, 03:07:34 pm »
November 23, 2022
A sweet goodbye to 'The Science'
By Bill Hansmann

I have always hated goodbyes, whether something so simple as seeing someone off at the airport after an enjoyable visit or a more difficult final goodbye to parents after long, rich lives, and a sibling gone well before his time.  I have never found even the smallest bit of joy in a goodbye.  Granted, in a long life, there have been a number of good riddances, but I'm not counting those.

So this goodbye was a bit different for me.  Today, I heard a goodbye that was music to my ears, even symphonic.  Dr. Anthony "Phony Tony" Fauci said goodbye to the nation as White House chief medical adviser.

While "good riddance" might seem to apply, this departure is so much more than just some pest or repulsive individual leaving.  No, this is the departure of a man who, more than any other, did irreparable harm to the citizens of this nation.  His child victims will spend the rest of their lives trying to make up for his mendacious machinations.  Many adults have been ruined financially and have no hope of recovering.

I have made no secret of my distaste for Dr. Fauci.  I hold him personally responsible for his contribution to the death of my brother, a death that he had the power to prevent or certainly delay.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/a_sweet_goodbye_to_the_science.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34