Author Topic: The Largest Public Policy Disaster Is Getting Rammed Down Our Gullets  (Read 247 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY RAMSEY TOUCHBERRY ON NOV 22, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Attendees of the COP27 climate summit held in Egypt went into overtime last weekend to establish a global “loss and damage” fund. [emphasis, links added]

CONTINUE READING 4 COMMENTS

WRITTEN BY IAN PLIMER ON NOV 22, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Largest Public Policy Disaster Is Getting Rammed Down Our Gullets

The 27th COP event is preceded by breathtakingly shrill predictions of forthcoming disasters from speculated catastrophic climate change. Here are a few cold hard facts:

No one has ever proven that human emissions of carbon dioxide drive global warming. For more than two decades I have been asking scientists for this proof.

If proven, it would also have to be shown that natural carbon dioxide emissions, 97% of the annual total, don’t drive global warming. This also has never been done. [emphasis, links added]

https://climatechangedispatch.com/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 12:55:45 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: The Largest Public Policy Disaster Is Getting Rammed Down Our Gullets
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 07:04:49 pm »
Not only that, recent studies are now indicating the so-called global warming is driven by clouds and the Earth's albedo, things that are only marginally affected by human conduct.