Author Topic: CBS mocked for Hunter Biden laptop report — two years after The Post broke story  (Read 261 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CBS mocked for Hunter Biden laptop report — two years after The Post broke story
By Victor Nava
November 22, 2022 9:18pm  Updated

CBS News has been ridiculed on Twitter since admitting Monday that the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop, which The Post first revealed more than two years ago, is authentic.

“Two years ago Donald Trump told CBS’s Lesley Stahl on 60 Minutes the Hunter Biden laptop was real and should be covered by the media. Stahl said it couldn’t be verified. Two years later [CBS News] has finally verified it. Trump was right. Again,” conservative founder of Outkick.com Clay Travis said on Twitter.

Lawmakers also ripped Stahl and the network for the infamous 60 Minutes moment.

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) tweeted, “Remember when Lesley Stahl of CBS told President Trump the Hunter Biden laptop story couldn’t be verified? TWO YEARS LATER, CBS has finally admitted the laptop is real. Mainstream media hacks are LAZY and INCOMPETENT! President Trump was RIGHT all along!!”

https://nypost.com/2022/11/22/cbs-mocked-for-hunter-biden-laptop-report-2-years-after-post-story/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Every 6 o’clock  news program should start with the phrase,  “The following information has been stamped and approved by the Democrat Party.”

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy