Author Topic: ‘Hand skeleton spells out Allah’: Bangladeshi professor publishes research paper claiming parts of h  (Read 630 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Hand skeleton spells out Allah’: Bangladeshi professor publishes research paper claiming parts of human skeleton represent Islamic phrases

Mohammad Abul Hossain of the University of Dhaka published a paper itled Structure Of Human Skeleton Exhibits The Mysterious Love Of Allah (SWT) To Prophet Muhammad (SAW) showing that various parts of the human skeleton spells out different Islamic words and phrases

27 October, 2022
OpIndia Staff

On October 26, a portion of a research paper titled Structure Of Human Skeleton Exhibits The Mysterious Love Of Allah (SWT) To Prophet Muhammad (SAW) went viral on social media where the author of the paper claimed that different parts of the skeleton represent holy Islamic words or phrases. For example, author Mohammad Abul Hossain of the University of Dhaka claimed that the skeleton of the human hand forms the Arabic word ‘Allah’.

Claims made in the research paper
OpIndia accessed the complete research paper available on the reputed scholar website researchgate. The DOI number of the paper is 10.20859/jar.v5i1.191, and it was published in June 2018 in Ar Raniry, International Journal of Islamic Studies. Dr Mohammad Abul Hossain is a professor in the Department of Chemistry, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.

The author said in the abstract of the paper that it represents a “scientific explanation of a very important verse (Ayat) 95:4 in the Quran that says “Verily, We created man in the best statue (mould)”.

The author claimed, “In response to the “best statue”, a mysterious observation is proposed by correlating the four oaths of Allah (Sobhan wa tawla: SWT) which imposed before starting this verse, with the help of physical structure of oath materials, knowledge of medical science and other verses in the holy Qur’an. That is – the statue of human body (Adam) represents the combined structure of the Arabic words Muhammad (Peace be upon him: PBUH) and Allah (SWT), which made his (Adam) superior to all others. Thus humans became the topmost creature in the whole Universe, and his body structure was created in the best statue, mentioned in the verse of the holy Qur’an. Actually, the creation of such structure of the human body is the outlooks of the infinite love of Allah (SWT) to His Prophet Muhammad (SAW).”

https://www.opindia.com/2022/10/bangladeshi-professor-claims-parts-human-skeleton-represent-islamic-phrases/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
HOLY SMOKES, he's right! it's definitely spelling Allah

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A perfect example of "Educated beyond your ability to understand."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
HOLY SMOKES, he's right! it's definitely spelling Allah

Bravo! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bravo!
I don't know if this is an appropriate response but I found it and really like it so....