Author Topic: Saudis may boost oil production after Biden admin shields crown prince from punishment in death of J  (Read 572 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Saudis may boost oil production after Biden admin shields crown prince from punishment in death of Jamal Khashoggi

A production increase of up to 500,000 barrels a day is now under discussion for OPEC’s December 4 meeting, delegates said.

Alex Timothy
Nov 21, 2022

Saudi Arabia and other OPEC nations are reportedly considering increasing their oil production just days after Biden announced that he would grant immunity to Saudi Crown Prince and Prime Minister Mohammed bin Salman for his alleged role in the brutal murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

A production increase of up to 500,000 barrels a day is now under discussion for OPEC’s December 4 meeting, delegates said, according to the Wall Street Journal.

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/saudis-may-boost-oil-production-after-biden-admin-shields-crown-prince-from-punishment-in-death-of-jamal-khashoggi?utm_campaign=64483
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

So, now we know what the price of that quid pro quo is.

For people who like to complain that U.S. policy is all about oil, these people (the DNC) are hell-bent on making everything about oil.

Hope AOC and company like being in bed with people who will sell out justice for oil.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 05:38:47 pm by Kamaji »

Offline berdie

Maybe I missed something, but we have no power to punish these individuals. Do we? :shrug:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nothing but a coincidence. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Does everyone realize that 500K bbl/d is roughly one large refinery capacity, or 2.6% of daily U.S. use.

Impact at the pump should be minimal. 

He's groveling over this amount?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 09:04:09 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If it was Trump all the democrats and their media dogs would be barking and howling about pay to play and starting impeachment hearings.

Offline Kamaji

If it was Trump all the democrats and their media dogs would be barking and howling about pay to play and starting impeachment hearings.

Yes they would.