Author Topic: Media Ignore Record-Cold November Temps At South Pole  (Read 134 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Media Ignore Record-Cold November Temps At South Pole
« on: November 22, 2022, 12:46:00 pm »
WRITTEN BY CHRIS MORRISON ON NOV 21, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Media Ignore Record-Cold November Temps At South Pole

Extreme cold records continue to tumble at the South Pole. Three recent days – November 16th, 17th, and 18th – have recorded a daily record, with the 18th plunging to –45.2°C, compared with –44.7°C on the same day in 1987.

The records follow the six-month winter of 2020-21, which was the coldest since records began in 1957. Inexplicably, all these facts and trends have escaped reporting in the mainstream media. [emphasis, links added]

The excuse might be that it is just weather, and temperatures have always moved up and down. But the excuse doesn’t seem to apply to the July 19th U.K. high of 40.3°C at RAF Coningsby, recorded at the side of the runway used by after-burning Typhoon jets.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/media-ignore-record-cold-november-temps-at-south-pole/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 12:49:13 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson