Author Topic: COP-27 Financiers and Merchants of Death  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
COP-27 Financiers and Merchants of Death
« on: November 22, 2022, 12:28:29 pm »
COP-27 Financiers and Merchants of Death

14 hours ago Guest Blogger 43 Comments
Africa resists policies that promote primitive farming and energy, and making muffins out of flies

Paul Driessen

As Americans give thanks this week for our many blessings, let us recall the Pilgrims’ and Native Americans’ primitive agricultural knowledge and technologies, the hunger and disease that were constants in their lives – and how so many around the world are not much better off today.

Much of Africa still lives on the edge, with well over 600 million people not even having electricity. Many parts of India, Asia and Latin America also face serious energy and food deprivation.

Incredibly, so does Europe. “German industry stares into the Net Zero abyss,” “Europe’s energy crisis may get even worse next year,” “Even Germany’s wind industry is sliding into crisis,” “Millions face poverty and destitution in Green Britain, as Brits pay highest electricity bills in world,” headlines warn.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/11/21/cop-27-financiers-and-merchants-of-death/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 12:29:16 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson