Author Topic: Joe Biden’s America: People Turning Off Their Heat as Prices Skyrocket, ‘Like Living in an Igloo’  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s America: People Turning Off Their Heat as Prices Skyrocket, ‘Like Living in an Igloo’
By Cristina Laila
Published November 20, 2022 at 5:19pm

Joe Biden’s America.

People in the Northeast are turning off their heat because they cannot afford the skyrocketing energy prices.

One resident is trying to stretch her oil ration by keeping the heat down in her home.

“It’s miserable,” the woman told CNN. “It’s like living in an igloo.”

Other residents in the Northeast say they have to choose between food and heating their homes.

One elder, retired Philly resident said he will keep his house at 50 to 55 and won’t turn the heat on until his “teeth chatter” in an effort to ration his oil because filling his tank costs $1,500.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/joe-bidens-america-people-turning-off-heat-prices-skyrocket-like-living-igloo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

They voted for it. Unfortunately, we all have to live with it.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

That's the truth.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I ordered a full tank of propane on Friday because we ran completely out, i'm waiting for the cost to hit my bank account.

Online roamer_1

I ordered a full tank of propane on Friday because we ran completely out, i'm waiting for the cost to hit my bank account.

If that's a 1000 tank, that's going to hurt. Even a 500...

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
If that's a 1000 tank, that's going to hurt. Even a 500...

Yes I got the anal lube ready.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

Yep, my exact first thoughts too.  Sheeple better grow some extra wool this winter because pedo Joe's energy and fiscal policies. 

And its not only toward those who have to use/get supplemental fuels like propane and butane.  I don't think a quarter per KWH is out of the realm for electricy costs, if supply/demand/weather issues hit.

****sheep****
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 07:06:22 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.